Luke Or Michael???

Two Days In Till Tour

Luke's P.O.V

I waited patently to use the washroom. What is taking this person so long? Me, Michael, Ash, and Cal decided to come out for dinner again tonight. And i really gotta piss. But someone is in the public washroom and has been in there for fifteen minutes. Is this person taking a huge shit or something?

I'm so tempted to go in the girls washroom. Seriously. Ah fuck it! Girls bathroom it is. I ran a hand threw my hair before opening the girls washroom. It's pretty stupid to only have two bathroom's in this place. One for the boys, and one for the girls.

After i used the washroom i washed my hands and cleaned myself up a bit. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I bumped into a girl, making her fall straight on her ass. "Oh shit. I'm sorry." i said then helped her up. She was absolutely beautiful. Her hair was up in a high pony tale, showing off her eyes. Her eyes was a blue color, like a very deep blue. She was wearing some high wasted jeans, and a crop top. On her feet was some black flats. God she was gorgeous.

"Girls washroom? Seriously?" she asked breaking me from my trance. I chuckled a bit and scratched the back of my neck. "Well.. Uh.. Someone is taking forever in the boys washroom, so i suppose using the girls washroom wouldn't hurt." i said and she smiled showing off her shiny white teeth. "I suppose, then." she said and i chuckled slightly. I moved out of her way, so she could use the bathroom.

She has no idea who i am. And i'm so grateful for that. I don't want screaming girls in my face. I have one too many things to worry about. "I'm, Luke." i said before she could walk into the washroom. She looked over her shoulder to look at me. "I know who you are. I wasn't born yesterday." she said and i laughed. Of course she has to know who i am! Wait. Why am i still standing here like a fool? "But anyways. My name is Veronica." she said. Veronica. That's a really hot name. "I like your name." i said. She sighed crossing her arms. "Can i please pee now? I don't feel like getting hit on by Luke Hemmings tonight. Cus you know, i have tomorrow night to do that." said Veronica sarcastically. That made me laugh. This girl is definitely the one for jokes. "Alright, alright. See you around." i said and she smiled. "Bye." she said before entering the bathroom. Why am i so weird around people i first met?

I join the boys at the table again, and the food arrived shortly after. Time to dig in! Yummy.

Angela's P.O.V

"When can i go home?" i asked my manager. He's keeping me later and it's driving me insane. I'm hungry, and tired. I just wanna go home! "I want to discuss the movie." said Peter. What does he want now? The movie is done, and over with! We don't need to discuss it anymore! "Okay." i said not really giving a shit. "Well it's coming out in five days. You now the premier party is gonna be coming up too. The party is in four days, a day before the movie actually does come out. I was thinking you could take maybe, Zac Efron?" said Peter and i almost scream. He wants me to go with Zac Efron? What the actual fuck?

"You want me to go with Zac?" i almost yell. He nodded his head. "Well Zac is the main character in the movie. It only makes sense." said Peter. I groan before tugging at the ends of my hair. "Fine." i said giving in. The press is gonna think there's something going on. Just wait! "You can leave now." said Peter and i stood up, putting my jacket over my bare arms. This cant be happening! I'm going to the party with Zac? URGH!

******

I walk up to my mansion my tired eyes fumbling with the keys in my hands. Finally i get my door open and i walk into my house. I drop my keys anywhere i could keep them, and lock up the door. I realized the boys is leaving in two days. I cant believe there leaving so soon. Damn! I was about to walk up the stairs when someone knocked on my door. I groaned but walked to my door anyways.