The Truth Hurts

Angela's P.O.V

I packed my bag for Luke's house just in case i was spending the night. I made sure i got everything i needed. I looked at my appearance. I was wearing some floral tights, and a long sleeve jumper. My hair was straightened, and i had some natural makeup on. I nodded before grabbing my bag and text Luke. 

I grabbed my car keys. And got in the car. 

On my way. xx-Angela.

I put my phone on the other seat and drove towards Luke's house. This is the first time i'm coming here. Also meeting the boys for the second time. This time i'm gonna actually be nice to them, and not seem like a complete bitch like at the Premier Party. Ugh that was so stupid. 

*****

I took a deep breath before knocking on Luke's door. Second's later Michael was at the door. "I thought you where the pizza." said Michael as i walked into the house. "Nope. I'm no pizza." i said and they all laughed. I looked around the room for Luke. He was no where to be seen. "Where's Luke?" i asked. "In the bathroom." said Calum, i think that's his name. I nodded before walking around the flat. It's a small little place. Well Luke is the only one living here, so i suppose. It had one floor, a kitchen, living room, one bedroom, and one bathroom. There's a closet off to the side in the living room, and it's really nice. 

Then the bathroom door opened and Luke walked out. He was wearing some ripped black jeans, and a sweater. His hair was fixed up and he smelt amazing. "Oh hey Angela. I didn't know you where coming so soon." said Luke as he opened his bedroom door. I dropped my bag on the floor and sat down on his bed. 

"I did text you." i said and Luke looked around the room for something. "I was getting ready. I didn't see the text." said Luke and i mouthed the word 'oh'. "So did you get in trouble for being late today?" i asked. "Not really. Ah! I found it!" Luke cheered at the end. I chuckled and Luke sat down beside me on the bed. "I kind of told the lads we'd watch a movie." said Luke and i nodded. "Okay. I like movies." i said and he chuckled. We both got up and walked back into the living room hand in hand. 

We sat down on the couch. Michael was in the love seat by himself, Ashton was at one end of the couch, then Calum sat next to him, then Luke sat next to Calum and i was at the other end of the couch beside Luke. 

"Well lets get this party started!" Ashton cheered before he clicked play on the movie. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder as his arm wrapped around me keeping me close to him. I watched as the movie 'Bolt' played. "Who picked this movie?" asked Luke. "I did." said Michael and we all laughed. "Why not a horror movie?" asked Calum. "Because we watch them too much." said Michael and we all watched the movie 'Bolt' in silence. I watched this movie so many times before. Oh well. I'm not gonna complain. 

Luke's P.O.V

The movie ended and the pizza arrived half way through the movie. By the end of the movie the hole pizza was gone. "LETS GET DRUNK!" i screamed before getting up. "You have alcohol?" asked Michael. "Yup." i said popping the 'p'. "How?" asked Calum. "I used my fake ID. Matt didn't take mine away because i hid it." i said as i passed everyone a beer. "Next we can get the hard stuff out. But first we need to get rid of this beer." i said and passed one to Angela. She took it and cracked it open before taking a nice swig of it. This is gonna be a fun night. 

******

The hours passed as the more alcohol everyone consumed. Soon everyone was loaded drunk, the music blasting, and everyone dancing like a retard. I seen Angela sitting down on the couch as everyone was dancing. I stumbled over to her and grabbed her hands pulling her up. "Come dance with me." i slurred. Angela smiled before i started shaking her hands trying to get her in the groove. Soon she was fist pumping and having a good time like everyone else.