Chapter 26

Luke's POV

I carried two more bottles of beer inside the living room. Kiddie party's done and tonight, kami naman ang magpaparty. My boys are still here and they just woke up.

"Where's mine?" tanong ni Danny. He rubbed his eyes and tried to snatch my beer.

"Lelong mo. Kumuha ka sa kusina"

He stood up together with Gabby. I gave Don my other bottle. Well, siya lang naman nagpakuha sa'kin ng beer dahil tulog pa sina Danny kanina.

"How's that house, dad?" I asked my old man. He's currently working on Century's house papers and they found out that someone forged Century's signature.

"It's settled. I kinda put it under my property but still under's Century's name--"

"Huh?" Pa'no daw yun. I shrugged. Important thing is, ayos na and pwede ng bumalik si Ada sa bahay na 'yon. A couple of days ago, Ada had to leave. So pansamantala siyang nasa loft while dad's working on it.

This Gabby went ninja over Ada and asked her to date him. I mean, come on. What's wrong with the world, mama? Bigla bigla na lang siyang pumuporma and it's not the proper way. Somehow, that Nic guy likes her too and everything went complicated. Thus, the race. Gabby knows Ada needs the house more than anyone so he challenged that Nic guy. Century's still clueless about all this.

"Never mind, dummy" dad grinned. "How's school?"

"Dad, ba't biglang napunta diyan ang usapan?" I sipped my beer.

He tipped my bottle and the beer went inside my nose. "What the--?!" I coughed while he laughed. 

"Idiot"

"Dad!"

He laughed again. "You're so maarte" he said in a gay tone.

Danny and Gabby came in and we all went "eww" at my dad.

"Oh, why did you guys sleep in Century's room?" his voice turned serious.

I held my hands up in surrender position. "Hep! We didn't do anything nasty. Ang ingay sa kwarto ko kaya doon kami natulog, Century's untouched, she's safe, she's all good, she--" I stopped when a shoe landed on my face. Wth?!

Century's POV

'Ang gulo ng kwarto ko!'

"Not me!" Luke yelled still holding his cheek where his shoe landed.

'Not me my ass!'

I pulled him up and we headed to my room.

I pointed at the mess he caused. There are vapes everywhere and plates and some leftovers. Sa kwarto ko sila kumain kanina habang tulog ako and nakuha pa nilang mag-poker. Nagkalat ang cards and poker chips everywhere!

He grimaced. "Guilty. Kala ko inayos nina Gabby eh!"

I whacked his head. 'Start cleaning!'

He did. At binantayan ko siya dahil baka itago lang niya sa ilalim ng kama ko lahat ng kalat nila. He organized the chips and cards into their case and dumped the trash. It took him half an hour to clean my entire room.

"Okay na? Masaya ka na, kamahalan?"

I elbowed his chest.

"Aray! Nakakahalata na ako sa'yo ah. Gusto mo lang yatang hawakan abs ko eh" he wrapped his hands around my wrists.

I shook my head and stomped on his foot but  accidentally kneed his crotch. His eyes went wide and pain registered in his face. His hands went straight to his crotch and he landed on my bed.

I panicked. I don't know where to touch him and my mind's going crazy! Nabasag ko ba? Magkaka-junior pa ba siya? Mababaog ba siya?

I cupped his face and mouthed 'sorry' all over again. He ignored me and bent over to a fetus position still holding his... jewels. I stayed beside him, clueless on what to do. 

I scribbled 'I'm really sorry, Luke. Do u want me to get your dad? Maybe we need to get you to the hospital?'

He just stared at me. What?

"Are you really sorry?"

I nod and involuntarily held his arm. He then pulled me and flipped us so I was underneath him. "Maybe this will help me a bit..." he leaned closer, his hands gripping my hip. I just stared at his eyes. He's got hazel eyes with green specks and it really looks captivating. His lips are tempting... and close to mine now-- what?!

I squirmed. "Stay still, Cent..." he whispered. I closed my eyes 'cause his lips are barely touching mine now. He's looking at me too and its uncomfortable. I felt him kissed the corner of my mouth, then my nose up to my closed eyes and down to my chin. He didn't kiss my lips and half of me's kinda disappointed but half's relieved.

He lifted my chin then he trailed down... pecking my neck. Oookay?

I moved my hand to stop him but he just intertwined our hands. "Payback, Century..." he said with a hint of playfulness in his voice. I opened my eyes.

He slightly bit my neck then licked it. I stopped breathing. It felt... weird.

Luke released me. "Are you okay? Nanigas ka na diyan" he grinned.

I didn't respond. I just stared blankly at him.

He seemed alarmed so he pulled me up and sat me on his lap. "Hey... you're scaring me. I was just messing up with you. I'm sorry. I think I went past the line."

He poked my nose. "At least blink so I know you're still there, princess"

I blinked. He smiled. I sat up and glared at him. "What?"

I pointed at my neck. "Oh that. I'm sorry, you smell good" he grinned.

I left him to get inside the bathroom. I fixed myself and changed my clothes. I looked myself at the mirror and noticed I turned crimson red.

Bwisit

That Luke's a tease--what? No! Gross! Erase, erase, erase. Why'd he kiss me anyway? 

I took a deep breath and went out. I found him holding my picture beside my bed.

"Your car?" Luke asked pointing at the car in the picture.

I paused. There's no way he remembered the car I used yesterday right? It's the same car na nasa picture. Just different paint.

"I'm sure nakita ko to kagabi sa racing"

My heart dropped.

"Luke! Come on. Ang tagal niyo naman" Danny yelled. He's holding pizza in one hand and beer on the other. "Let's go, people"

I exhaled, silently thanking Danny. I snatched his pizza and went downstairs, leaving them behind. I'm so screwed. I need to confess, sooner or later.