Chapter 32

Cent's POV

Malapit na ako sa bahay and I keep on rewinding our conversation with Nic and his mom. So mukhang we're cousins after all. Victoria, his mom, is my mom's younger sister. And funny how they look so much alike na napagkamalan ko siyang mama ko sa picture na pinakita dati ni Nic.

I don't remember much of my mom so hindi ko din sila gano kilala but I'm happy we crossed paths. Aunty Victoria's not that nice pero I don't complain.  She wants to know more about me tho and they didn't know na bahay ng papa ko yung muntik na nilang bilhin dati. Kaya? Meh, wala na ko pakialam dun since nabawi ko naman.

I asked Nic how'd he know about me and how we're related and he just said matagal na niyang alam and he once babysat me daw. Probably hindi ko na daw maalala kasi 6 years ang gap namin. I asked bakit hindi nila ako kinuha dati when they knew na wala akong parents to look out for me. That's when I learned na hindi married ang parents ko and that they hate my dad. And isa pa, nasa States daw sila for so long they didn't know what's happening back here. I didn't ask further. What's important daw for them is that we're in touch and they hope to see me more. I just shrugged when they said that. For me, it doesn't change any meeting them. I got family in the Aragons.

"What took you so long?"

I looked up to see Luke's impatient face. He's... drunk?

I gave him an apologetic smile and mouthed 'sorry'.

He kicked Danny back to life and he snapped his eyes at me. "Oh hi"

My smile got wider. Danny carried Gab inside his car and Don got his butt inside too. I guess he's really sleepy to acknowledge my presence. He waved tho and went limp.

"I'll take them home, Lukey baby. I'll see you both tomorrow. Drive safe guys" he gave me hug and whispered "Luke's really annoyed"

I made a face. What for?

I turned to Luke and he's already in his car. "Get in"

I did. He drove us home. I was about to get out when he stopped me. I turned to ask.
"Mind telling me about what happened?"

I took a deep breath and started scribbling. I wrote all of what I can remember that was discussed in Nic's house.
He then just grinned after reading and pulled me closer.

"I'm sleepy. We need to get inside as silent as we could"

Gawd. The joy of sneaking out late at night. Smell my sarcasm.

"Or nevermind, let's just sleep here" he announced. I pulled my gaze from the entrance door to him. He's already got a blanket around him.

The hell?

"There's an extra blanket at the back" he murmured.

I reached for it, reclined my chair and started getting comfy. It's already 2 in the morning.

"Good night, Cent" he bid as he rolled the windows all up.

Doesn't look like he's annoyed at all. I leaned closer to smell if he's really that drunk. He doesn't stink of alcohol that much. Just when I was about to pulled away, he caught my chin.

"I missed you"

Ha?

I struggled to look at him in the dark.

"Don't get near Nic again"

I'm not even thinking of it. But... he's my cousin. He doesn't need an excuse to get near me. Does he?

I don't know how close Luke's face is but I can feel his breathe inches from mine. To prove it, he pecked the corner of my lips.

Whoa

Then he licked my lips before giving me proper kiss. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Man, he tasted like cigarettes. I bit his tongue.

He groaned.

I pulled away. He's messing with my insides.

"You don't like me kissing you?"

"Ur drunk?"

My screen brightened his face and I got a cleare view of him.

"Nah. I'm sobber"

"Y u kissing me?"

He grinned. "I want to"

"But y?"

He ignored me. Reached for my phone and put it way. He again pulled my face closer to him.

"Be still"

He started kissing me. His tongue licking my lips open and he suck my tongue.

I stay frozen. I didn't know annoyed males do this. I didn't respond... because I have no idea how to kiss him back. I wanna kiss him back tho. I feel like it.

"Go sleep. I'm sorry you didn't like me doing that" now he sound annoyed and hurt?

I heard him shuffling and went back to his original position. I guess he now wants to sleep?

I exhaled and positioned myself in his lap. I really want to thank his car for big space. He stayed still.

I reached for face and kissed his nose. I felt him smile. "Good night, love"

I woke up in my bed. Flashes of Luke kissing me entered my brain and I wanna yell.

Damn boy

I checked for the time. 11 AM

I got a message from Shaq asking me over at his place. We need to get ready for the race tonight. I groaned.

"You okay?"

I looked at... Luke. He's still dressed like last night. Why is he here?

"Ginagawa mo dito?"

He smirked. "Checking on you"

"Dto ka ba natulog?"

"Yep. Napagod ako buhatin ka so hindi na ko nakarating sa kwarto ko"

I rolled my eyes.
He lied down beside me stroking my hair. I just pulled my blanket over me, not minding him. Trying not to mind him.

"Psst"

I didn't look up.

He grabbed my waist. I stayed still.
He then lifted my chin, kissed my eyes open and licked my lips. What's with him always licking me?!

I glared at him. He just pulled me closer, his arms around me.

"Why didn't you tell me you're racing?"