Chapter 41

Century made a face when the car she wants ended up to Calista. They were bidding for the car and then finally Calista doubled Cent's bid.

"Sorry" Calista apologized.

Century's beside Danny and she just waved her hand.

Danny tapped Cent's back. "Aww that's okay Century baby. Two cars left hey"

Century made a face then typed she's not interested in the other two 'cause it's not something she wants for her racing.

I gave Calista a look. It looked like she doesn't even want the car as much as Cent wanted it. Pero meh, ladies are complicated.

When the auction is done, a guy appeared on the stage. He looks like a guy version of Calista. Im giving a good guess he's the dad.

"Thank you all for coming and for being a part of this event. I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the auction and congratulations-- you got wheels." He looked down at the paper he's holding. "We have also giveaways for two early comers. Mr. Luke Aragon and Mr. Shaquil Montez, please proceed to the VIP parking area after the event."

I smirked. Kaya pala ang aga akong dinala ni Calista dito.

Calista winked at me.

Cent's POV

I'm silently behind Ada and the guys. Ford's beside me. They're excited to look at the car Luke got for free. I'm happy Big Shaq got one too.

My mind's still occupied at the car I lost to Calista. Maaan, gusto ko talaga yun. My racing car's a wrecked and it'll take months to fix it. It's nice na meron sana akong gagamitin for the mean time and hey I can use that to race.

I was told tho nakuha din ang sasakyan ng babaeng 'yon sa last race so probably naghahanap din siya pamalit. I'm surprised she's even joining drag racing sa liit niyang yun-- sa height niyang hanggang boobs ko lang I wonder kung pano siya nakaka drive and kung pano niya nakikita ang daan. But hey, tatay niya si Ice. So maybe that's why she's into drag too.

"Hoy! Maganda ba sabi ko?" Luke nudged my arm.

I glanced at the red Mustang and raised an eyebrow. Lucky ass. Sa panahong to, pinapamigay na lang mga gantong sasakyan. Gawd.

I gave Luke a thumbs up. I'm feeling jelly. Sa pangit ng ugali neto panong nabibigyan siya ng grasya?

"Like it?" We all turned to look at the approaching pair. Ice and Calista.

Luke and Ice did the handshake. I internally rolled my eyes. Bakit ang formal ng mga to eh parehas naman silang gumagawa ng illegal.

"Yes sir. Thank you"

Ice nodded. "My kid here told me you doing race?"

I looked at Calista. Ang liit talaga niya kahit parang mas mataas pa sa ruler ang takong ng sapatos niya. She's smiling widely at Luke. Ohh, someone's crushing on someone.

"We all are, sir. Well except at this chic" Gabby pulled Ada closer to him. Are they in serious relationship now?

Ice glanced at us. I'm standing between Gabby and Don. Danny's still inspecting the Mustang.

"Century, our favorite" Ice beamed.

I smiled back but that was it. I noticed Calista frowned.

"You look good" Danny handed me bottled water.

We're outside McDonalds. Luke's drive testing his new car and looking at his smug face, mukhang he likes it. So much.