Kimi Räikkönen {#62 + #66}

{"Do it. Take a chance, I'm begging you. You don't want to spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been."}

{"If you don't love me, tell me. Please, just let me go."}

"Hey, Y/N," Kimi greeted his girlfriend, quickly pressing a kiss to her cheek before slumping down on the couch.

"Hey," She replied, forcing herself to slightly smile down at him, while taking a seat beside him.

The TV was switched on and it stayed silent between the two of them, neither of them knowing what to say.

It had been this way for months and both of them felt that their relationship wasn't as strong as it used to be. Instead of spending each free second with each other, he was away with his friends most of the time, while she stayed at home. Even going to the races together couldn't keep them from falling apart even more each day.

Y/N had wanted to talk about a few times, but Kimi had just shrugged his shoulders, claiming that everything was alright, which made her feel like he wasn't willing to fight for their relationship that was once filled with so much love.

She felt the tears forming in her eyes, memories from all the good times they have had flowing through her mind.

Glancing at the Fin next to her, she noticed that he was also looking at her, his eyes filled with hurt as he noticed a single tear slowly rolling down her cheek, but he didn't know what to say or how to comfort her, so he quickly looked away.

"I can't continue like this," Y/N whispered after another endless moment of silence, making her boyfriend's eyes go wide.

Kimi felt his heart speeding up slightly as he turned around to face her again, trying to find the right words to say, desperately wanting to make everything right again, so it would go back to the way it was before.

"Y/N...," He started, reaching out to take her hand, but she quickly backed away, wiping the tears away with the back of her hand, although that was to no avail, "I-I'm so sorry..."

"Don't say anything you don't mean," She answered, placing her head in her hands, "If you don't love me, tell me. Please, just let me go."

The Formula 1 driver felt like his heart was breaking into thousands of pieces as he heard those words.

"I-I...you know that I love...," He stuttered, but was soon cut of by Y/N, who was repeatedly shaking her head.

"I thought you could at least be honest with me," She stated, quickly leaving the apartment they had shared for almost five years after looking at him one last time.

The tears were forming in Kimi's eyes as well as he watched her leave before burying his head in his hands.

It felt like thousands of feelings were overcoming him at once, but the strongest one was definitely sadness.

He was sad about her not believing him, he was sad about her leaving, but most importantly he was sad about not being able to stop her from walking out of his life.

Cursing something under his breath, he pulled his phone out of his pocket, quickly dialing his brother's number.

"I need your help," He stated before his older sibling could even say anything, "I think Y/N has just broken up with me."

"What do you mean you think she has broken up?"

"Our relationship wasn't the best lately and it kind of all went downhill today, ending with her walking away."

"Why are you calling me then? Go after her! I know you love that girl and you've gotta fight for her."

"I don't know if that would change anything. She thinks that I don't love her anymore," Kimi stated, sighing deeply.

"Then prove her that you do, run after her!"

"I don't know..."

"Do it. Take a chance, I'm begging you. You don't want to spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been."

The younger Fin was absolutely stunned to hear such words from his brother, but he immediately knew that he was right.

"Thank you," He mumbled before ending the call and sprinting out of the apartment, heading straight towards the park that was only a few blocks away from the apartment. It was the place Y/N would always go to when things went wrong.

Only ten minutes later, he finally spotted her, sitting at the shore of a small lake.

Without saying anything, he took a seat next to her, joining her in looking at the beautiful landscape in front of them.

"I'm so sorry," He breathed out after a while of silence, carefully placing his hand on top of hers, "I love you more than anything, Y/N, I truly do. Together, we've been through so much and somehow, we always ended up stronger. I know that things have been rough lately, but I want to fight for this relationship because I can't imagine being without you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Y/N looked up at him in shock, but that expression was soon replaced by a small smile.

"Really?" She asked, making him nod immediately.

"Yes," He stated, softly placing his hand on her cheek before leaning on for a short, but meaningful kiss.

"I love you, too," She whispered as he wrapped his arms around her, while she placed her head on his shoulder, both of them staring into the distance with smiles playing on their lips.

This one is for @sebi-vettel
I really hope you like it🙋