Nico Hülkenberg {#97}

{"Don't you know how to knock?!"}

Y/N couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her boyfriend, Nico, crossing the finish line right before Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel, which meant that he had finally made it onto his first ever podium.

"I can't believe it," She mumbled quietly to herself, her eyes widening, while people around her started jumping up and down and throwing their arms around each other.

The shocked expression on her face slowly turned into a bright smile as she progressed what had happened.

Without even thinking about it, she pulled the person closest to her, which happened to be Renault's head engineer, into a hug.

The latter briefly hugged her back, chuckling slightly, before pulling away and smiling down at her; he could clearly see the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Shouldn't you be hugging Nico?" He questioned, gesturing to the side where the German Formula 1 driver was about to get out of his car.

After wiping the tears away from her cheeks, she quickly nodded and took a deep before rushing over to her boyfriend.

"Nico!" She exclaimed, causing his smile to go even wider as he saw her walking towards him.

Not hesitating for a moment, he tightly wrapped both of his arms around her and pulled her into his chest.

"I'm so proud of you," Y/N stated, staying in his embrace for a moment before slightly backing away to be able to look at him.

After placing a hand on her cheek, Nico leaned forward to press his lips to hers in a short, but passionate kiss.

"I couldn't have done it without you," He said, lovingly staring down into her y/e/c eyes, until they were interrupted by someone calling out his name.

"I guess you should go and get your trophy."

About an hour later, after watching Nico and the others receiving their trophies and congratulations, Y/N found herself back on the way towards the hotel without her boyfriend, who was still getting interviewed by the press.

She wanted to change and get ready for the party that would be held to celebrate the race and especially Nico's first podium.

Looking through her bag, she found the cute blue dress that she had bought some weeks ago and saved for a special occasion.

"What better occasion than this?" She quietly asked herself and placed the dress on the bed before changing out of her normal clothes, leaving her in just her underwear as she heard the door being opened.

"Wow," She heard someone say, causing her eyes to go wide immediately.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" She squealed and reached for the blanket from the bed to cover herself, but instead of hearing an apology from her boyfriend, she heard him chuckling.

"Relax, princess, it's just me," He stated, smirking, while taking a few steps towards her, "And by the way, this also is my hotel room, so I didn't think it was necessary to knock."

Y/N rolled her eyes at his words before looking at the ground to hide the blush that was creeping up to her as she noticed how close he was.

Before she could even say anything, he leaned down to press his lips to hers again, tangling his hands in her y/h/c hair.

She couldn't help, but wrap her arms around him as well, causing the blanket to fall onto the ground.

"Maybe we should stay here instead of going to this party," The German suggested, raising his eyebrows as Y/N playfully hit his chest, noticing that he was staring down at her.

"You're definitely not going to miss your own party."

"It's not just for me," He replied, sighing, while she got out of his grip and walked towards the bed to finally change into her dress.

"You're an idiot."

Nico chuckled again and sat down on the bed, while she continued getting ready.

"Y/N," He started getting up to place an arms around her waist after she had gotten out of the bathroom, "You look incredible."

"Thank you," She replied, her smile mirroring his as she looked up into his eyes, "I love you, Nico."

"I love you, too," He stated before leaning in to kiss her again, his lips only inches apart from hers, "and just so you know, that win was for you."

This one shot was requested by @HGatesAces
I really hope you like it and that y'all will enjoy the race tomorrow🙋🏁