Stoffel Vandoorne {#77}

{"Are you jealous?"}

"I'm so glad that you're here with me," Stoffel said, wrapping one of his arms around his girlfriend's waist and pulling her as close to him as it was possible.

Looking up into his eyes, a smile immediately found its way onto Y/N's lips as she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You kept on begging me to come, so I had to eventually," She replied, causing him to playfully roll his eyes at her before the smirk returned to his lips.

It was the last race of the season for him, but the first race she was going to watch live at the track and Stoffel couldn't help but feel more nervous with each second because he really wanted her to enjoy the weekend, so she would come along more often.

"Wow," Y/N mumbled, pulling the Belgian out of his thoughts to see that they had already arrived at the McLaren garage and his car was standing right in front of them, "This is so cool."

A small laugh escaped his lips, while watching how she excitedly looked around with wide eyes.

"I told you that, didn't I? But you always refused to come along."

Without waiting for her reply, Stoffel walked towards Y/N and placed his hand on her cheek before leaning in to kiss her.

"Well, I didn't know it would that fascinating," She stated, giggling slightly after they had broken apart.

The formula one driver was about to answer, but the peaceful atmosphere was soon gone as his engineers walked into the garage to get the car ready.

"Hey, Stoffel," Some of them greeted him with a high-five, waiting for him to finally introduce his girlfriend to them.

"Hey, boys! This is Y/N, my girlfriend."

Blushing, she waved at them with a shy smile, causing her boyfriend to chuckle quietly.

"It's great to meet you, Stoffel talks about you nonstop. The briefing starts in five minutes, by the way."

Stoffel sighed at his engineer's words, but nodded nevertheless before turning around to face Y/N again.

"I'll be back soon. You can look around a little," He said, quickly leaving after placing one last kiss on her lips.

Shrugging her shoulders, Y/N slowly walked out of the garage to take a look around. It was a completely new experience for her and she was more gald that she had agreed to come along by the second.

"Hey there," She suddenly heard someone say and looked up to see a boy around her age standing in front of her.

"Uh, hey."

"You're Y/N, right? Stoffel told me you'd be here to watch the race."

Smiling, she nodded at his words, her heart speeding up as she realized that her boyfriend must have been talking about her a lot around the other drivers and his engineers.

"I'm Max."

"It's great to meet you."

As their conversation went on, Y/N was surprised how easy it was to talk to the Dutchman and it seemed to her like they could become good friends. Normally, she was rather shy around people she didn't know, but around him, it was different.

Completely forgetting about the time, the two continued talking, until they saw someone walking towards them.

"Y/N," Stoffel said, a worried look on his face, "I've been searching for you."

Looking down at her watch, she realized how much time had passed and her eyes immediately went wide.

"I guess we lost track of time," She said, giggling as Max shrugged his shoulders before joining in on her laughter.

Y/N felt Stoffel tense beside her and he quickly wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his side.

"We should be going back," He mumbled, turning around to walk back to the garage without waiting for Max' or her reply.

Raising her eyebrows, his girlfriend turned towards Max with an apologetic smile.

"It was great to talk to you," She said before hurriedly following her Belgian boyfriend, who was already out of sight.

Sighing, she walked into the garage to find him sitting there with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong with you?"

Y/N slightly leaned down to be able to run her hands through his hair because although she was still mad at him for how he acted, she also wanted him to feel better and to know what was going on.

"Nothing is wrong," He replied, slowly lifting his head to be able to look into her y/e/c eyes, "Just that my girlfriend prefers flirting with another driver over spending time with me."

Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she took a step back, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Are you jealous?" She questioned, while he stood up as well, another sigh leaving his lips.

"Of course, I am. You're-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Y/N threw her arms around his neck and passionately pressed her lips to his.

"You have no reason to be jealous. Do you believe me now?"

Stoffel shrugged his shoulders, but a smirk found its way onto his lips nevertheless as he leaned in.

"Only if you kiss me again."

This one shot is for @Somdyuti
I really hope you like it😇
Also, can you guys believe it's already the last race of the season?😭 Hopefully, y'all will enjoy it🏁