Pascal Wehrlein {#25}

{"It was you the whole time."}

"Hey, Pascal. What's up?" Y/N asked her best friend over the phone, a smile immediately finding its way onto her lips as she heard him chuckle.

"Nothing much, what about you?" He replied, smiling just as bright as her, even though they couldn't see each other.

"It's boring without you here."

"Oh, really?"

"Definitely and it's still so long until you'll come back."

"Well, maybe you don't have to wait for me to come back."

Y/N raised her eyebrows at his statement and slightly shook her head, thinking that her best friend was just messing with her again. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to see me racing?"

"What?"

"Do you want to see me racing?" Pascal repeated his question, while her eyes went wide.

"Of course, but I-"

"Look into your pocket."

Y/N was becoming more and more confused with each second that passed by.

Shrugging her shoulders, she reached into her pocket and instead of being greeted by emptiness, she pulled a ticket out of it.

Taking a closer look at it, she couldn't hold back the squeal as she realized what it was; a flight ticket to Singapore, her chance to finally support Pascal in person again.

"How did you do that?" She asked, her voice still shaking a little because of the shock, which caused him to chuckle.

"Your best friend may have helped me to make sure you'll be free on the weekend and she also put the ticket into your pocket," He explained, while happiness started overcoming her; she was actually going to see him again after being apart for so long.

Her eyes lightened up and her smile grew even wider.

"That's the best surprise ever. I love you," She exclaimed, causing him to blush, although he knew that she -sadly- didn't mean it like that.

"You should go ahead and pack up your things. Your flight will leave this evening, so you'll be here on time for the race."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay, mate?" Marcus asked his German teammate, who kept on nervously glancing at his watch.

The latter looked up at him and slightly shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know," He started, making the Swede raise his eyebrows, "I'm still waiting for someone... and I'm not sure if she'll be here on time."

Marcus chuckled slightly as the younger driver checked his phone for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Is that special someone your girlfriend?"

Pascal's eyes went wide at his teammates words and he slowly shook his head, his eyes wandering to the ground.

"No-"

"But you wish she would be?"

The German sighed in defeat, taking a deep breath before nodding; it was no use to lie to his teammate.

"Then go ahead and give your best out there for her. I'm sure she'll be here soon."

"Thanks, Marcus," Pascal replied, quickly patting his shoulder before both of them had to get into their cars.

Fifteen minutes later, just as the race was about to start, Y/N sprinted into the garage, causing the whole team to look at her with raised eyebrows.

Nervously smiling, she walked towards the TV after greeting everyone.

Even though she hadn't been to races very often, everyone knew who she was and everyone knew how Pascal felt about her, well everyone except her.

"Wow, he is doing amazing," She mumbled as she watched how he overtook his fellow German, Nico Hülkenberg, advancing to P5.

She started repeatedly running a hand through her hair as the race was nearing its end.

"Yes!" She exclaimed with everyone else, watching closely how he crossed the finish line at P5, his best position in Formula 1 so far.

One of his engineers motioned for her to come over and congratulate Pascal over the board radio.

"I'm so proud of you, Pascal," She said softly, but her voice caused him to feel like his heart was beating ten times faster nevertheless.

"Y/N,... I love you," He replied without even thinking about it, the smile on his lips widening even more with each second.

Y/N's eyes went wide in shock and she leaned back slightly to see that he was just getting out of the car.

After taking a deep breath, she sprinted out of the garage and towards Pascal.

"I love you, too," She stated, throwing his arms around the German Formula 1 driver, causing him to immediately pull her closer.

"It was you the whole time," He whispered, looking directly into her y/e/c eyes and tightly wrapping his arms around her.

Y/N blushed and tried to hide it by burying her head in his chest, but he softly placed his hand on his cheek, which made her look up at him.

Pascal lovingly stared down at her for a moment before leaning in and placing his lips on top of hers in a soft kiss.

This one is for @_Niami
I really hope you like it😺