Sebastian Vettel {#82 + #84}

{"Come over here and make me, then."}

{"Can you reach it?"}

"Y/N!" The young woman suddenly heard someone exclaim and turned around to see Daniel Ricciardo sprinting over to her.

Smiling, she stopped her way towards the Ferrari garage, where she wanted to visit her best friend, Sebastian, and instead focused on the Australian in front of her.

"I haven't seen you in quite sometime," She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him for a short moment before taking a step back to see him grinning at her.

The race in Brazil was only the second one she was able to attend that year because work had kept her busy most of the time. However, she was more than happy to finally support her best friend in person again after weeks of not seeing him.

"Sebastian was talking about missing you nonstop," Daniel stated, pulling her out of her thoughts and causing her to giggle slightly.

Y/N felt blush creeping onto her face, but she immediately told herself to stay calm as she was sure he wasn't talking about missing her in the way she wanted him to; like a boyfriend missed his girlfriend whenever he was away.

"Sure," She replied, rolling her eyes in an attempt to hide the nervousness that was overcoming here.

The formula one driver chuckled quietly to himself because not only was he aware of how the woman in front of him felt, he also knew that his fellow collogue felt the exact same.

"Did you know that Seb is in love with someone at the moment?" He asked, deciding to give her a shove in the right direction and hoping she would get what he meant.

Unluckily, she was just as bad in understanding the small hints as her best friend. Her heart was beating up and her smile turning into a frown for a moment before she forced herself to smile again.

"Really? Who is she?"

"You know her pretty well."

Shrugging her shoulders, Y/N ran a hand through her hair, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. "Does she have a name?"

"You're level of curiousness is quite high," Daniel joked, causing her to cross her arms in front of her chest.

"Can you reach it?"

The Australian couldn't help but laugh at her remark before quickly patting her shoulder, gesturing behind her where he saw Sebastian coming into view.

"Y/N, it's so good to see you!" The German stated, immediately pulling her into a long hug and brushing his hand through her y/h/c hair, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too."

The two of them just looked at each other in silence for a while, both sorting out their own thoughts with Daniel awkwardly standing a few meters beside them.

Y/N couldn't forget what the Australian driver had told her and she really wanted to question it further, but she knew it would probably be really strange to just ask her best friend straightway. However, that was the only way she could think about right now.

"How have you been?" She asked, taking a deep breath and taking a step away from the German to be able to look at him.

"Well, I'm alright. The Championship is lost, but there's always a next year. What about you?"

"Oh, I've been great," Y/N answered, slightly biting her lip, trying to sound teasingly, "I heard you're in love with somebody."

Sebastian's eyes went wide at her statement and he quickly turned around to glare at Daniel, but he had already left the two of them alone.

"You must have understood that wrong," He said, but she quickly shook her head, a smirk finding its way onto her lips.

"Tell me about her!"

"There's no one I could tell you about."

"Oh, come on, I'm your best friend!"

"Can you just shut up? It's starting to become annoying," He stated, causing her to roll her eyes and shake her head yet again.

"Come over here and make me, then."

Without hesitation, he leaned forward, cupping her face with his hands and placing his lips on top of hers.

After more than ten years of friendship, Y/N basically knew Sebastian better then anyone else, but she would have never throught that he'd to that.

Nevertheless, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and slightly deepening the kiss.

"It's you."

This one is for @VettelFerrari
Hopefully, you'll enjoy it and y'all are just as excited for the Brazilian GP as I am🙈