School

I woke up at about 8:30 already knowing I was late for school seeing as it started 45 minutes ago. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a shower I got dressed and bushed my teeth and hair. You know all that jazz. I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs to the kitchen. No was home but me because my parents were on a business trip for 2 months. They own there own company so they're always gone.

I grabbed an apple and walked out of the house. I walked to school knowing I already missed the bus. The walk wasn't long only about 10 minutes so it didn't long. I opened the school gate and made my way to first period. As opened to door everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Blackwel, take a seat." Mrs. Hudson said.

I walked over to my desk and slumped in my seat. I felt eyes burning holes in my head and I turned around only to be met with the icy blue I've of the one and only Andy Biersack. I instantly turned back around afraid if stared to long he would get mad.

"Nice of you to join us," he mocked the teacher by whispering in my ear making chills run down my spine.

This class was always boring so I just toned the teacher out. Every now and then Andy would throw a piece of crumbled up paper at me to bug me but ignored it.

The rest of the day carried on slowly with Andy bugging me in class. As soon as the final bell rung for the day I bolted out door but sadly Andy was hot on my heals.

"Where do you think your going?"