Will you stay with me pt. 2

(Shout out to ThorBoy1234 for chapter idea)

"What?!?!" I asked shocked and almost positive I didn't here him correctly. I looked him in the eyes and saw they were glossy from tears wanting to fall. He looked down probably so I wouldn't notice but it was too late.

"Please," he asked again, looking back up at me after a minute.

"Ok," I said with a uncertain sigh and walked back over to the couch. As I sat down at the edge Andy pulled my waist softly to lay down with him and pulled me closer to his body. He kept his arm around my waist as we layed in silence.

It was silent for about twenty minutes and just as I was about to try and get up I felt Andy shift. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Are you awake?" Andy whispered. I stayed silent. I felt another shift and then felt Andy start to run his fingers through my hair lightly.

"I wish things were different, I wish I was with you like this all the time. Maybe one day I will have you, the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through," Andy finished and shifted again. He layed back down and put his head in the crook of my neck and went to sleep. I was shocked. I have no idea what just happened. Was he telling the truth or was he just drunk talking?

I waited until I knew Andy was completely asleep and slowly started to get up. Once I was all the way up I slowly tip toed into the kitchen. I checked the time on the clock and saw that it was almost three in the morning. I sighed and decided to try and get some sleep. Once I got up into my room I sigh and lay down on my bed.

When I woke up I looked at the time and saw it was just before ten o'clock. As the memory of last night flows back into my mind the words he said last night echo in my mind. I get up and rush down stairs to see if Andy is still asleep.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I hear something in the kitchen. As I walk in I see Andy going through cabinets trying to find something.

"Did you need something?" I asked cautiously. He jumped and turned around with a surprised look on his face.

"Jesus, you're going to give someone a heart attack doing that, and yeah I was looking for asprin, my head is killing me got any?" He asked impatiently.

"Yeah, I got some in the bathroom upstairs, I'll go grab it," i said as I  walked away and back upstairs. I walked to the bathroom room and grabbed the bottle and started to go back down stairs. As i got back to the kitchen I handed Andy the bottle and walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a glass. I filled it up with water and handed it to Andy. He said a quick thanks as he took the water. After he took the medicine he groaned and layed his head on the counter.

"How did I get here?" He asked lifting his head up again.

"You don't remember?"

"The last thing I remember is being at the bar,"

"Um, well last night you called me drunk and asked me to pick you up, so I picked you up and you said you couldn't go home so we came and you crashed on the couch."

"That's it?"

"Yeah,"

'except for the fact that you basically proclaimed your love for me' my subconscince adds.

"Well, um, sorry for making you pick me up," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine,"

"Hey, do think I could take a shower before I leave?"

"Oh um, yeah sure its upstairs two doors down on the right, and there's towels under the sink,"

"Thanks," he said walking out of the kitchen. I sighed and sat down at the counter. A few minutes later my phone buzzed. I looked and saw it was a text from an unknown number. I opened it.

'hey it's Mike I put your number on my phone yesterday hope you don't mind, I was wondering if  your feeling better'
                                                -mike

I sigh as I begin to respond.

'its cool, and yeah I feel good just a little sore'

I send. The message and set my phone down on the counter. My phone buzzed again.

'well that's good, and I was wondering if you wanted to hangout out today and do something?'

I thought for a few seconds.

' sure what did you have in mind?'

' I don't know maybe you could show me around town.'

'ok, so maybe around one-ish?'

'sounds good-ish'

I laugh and put my phone down.

"What's so funny?" Andy asked. I nearly fall out of my chair and Andy starts laughing at me.

"That's not funny you scared me," I said clenching my chest.

"Good now we're even for this morning," he said after he was done laughing at me. After he said that I realized that and Andy was only in a towel. I cleared my throat and looked away. After a few seconds realization hit Andy.

"Oh yeah I was gonna ask if there was any clothes I could borrow, mine smell like alcohol." He asked scratching the back of his neck. He has a habit of doing that.

"Um, my dad might have something in his closet, let me go see," I stand up and quickly walk past Andy and go upstairs. I go into my parents room and go to my Dad's closet and look inside. After a few minutes of looking I pull out some grey joggers and and a black tee shirt.

I go back down stairs and hand them to Andy.

"That was the best I could do my dad mainly has business suits."

"Thanks, oh and let's keep this whole thing between us, ok?" He said grabbing the clothes.

"Um, yeah sure,"

"Good," he said and walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay finally an update. I don't know why but for some reason this was the hardest chapter for me to write so far. But finally I finished it.

So what did you guys think???? Do you think Rayn should have told Andy the whole truth? Oh and also thanks for over 1k reads like what? That is insane. And lastly what do you think will happen when Rayn and Mike hang out ?????

Please comment and vote :)