"Nice Place"

As we walk closer and closer to my house I feel the anxiety hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't believe that the Andy, the person who bullied me for three years, is going to be in my house alone with me.

We walk up my drive way and onto the front porch. I slowly pulled out the key from my pocket, I put the key in and turned the lock. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion I was so nervous. The door opens and we both step in. I put my bag down and watched Andy as he looked around the front room.

" Nice place, got anything to eat?" He asked. I look at him for a second kind of confused that he wasn't saying something rude or cruel about my house.

"Well?"

"Umm, yeah follow me," I said snapping out of my confused state. I walk into the kitchen with Andy close behind.

"Anything specific?" I asked

"Got nutella?"

"Maybe, let me see

"Maybe, let me see.....here it is," I say grabbing the thing of nutella, setting it on the counter grabbing a spoon from the drawer setting it next to the nutella.

"Thanks," he said grabbing the carton and spoon.

"Sure, so um what's the plan for the project?"

"Jeez, can I at least eat some nutella first?" He said sounding a bit agitated.

"Sorry," I said getting nervous again.

"Yeah," he states simply

I turned around not wanting to look at him anymore and opened the fridge and grabbed a water for myself.

"Do you want one?" I asked him.

"Nah,"

"Ok"

I walked over to the counter and took a seat on the bar stool across from Andy. I didn't say anything, I just waited for him to finish. After about 10 minutes of sitting there silently he finally put the lid back on.

"Wanna give a house tour?" he asked.

"Uhh, sure follow me," I said.

"This is the living room," I start.

"That was the kitchen obviously, umm this over here is the dining room"

"And let's go up stairs I'll show you my room I guess, I'm not gonna show you my parents room cause I don't think they would want me too so

"And let's go up stairs I'll show you my room I guess, I'm not gonna show you my parents room cause I don't think they would want me too so...yeah,"

We walk up stairs and pass my parents room and down the hallway to my room. I take a deep breath and open the door.

(Just amagine a lot of older band posters like kiss, afi, acdc and so on)

"Wow I didn't realize you liked that kind of music," Andy said sounding surprised.

"Yeah, I know it's lame," I said looking down in embarrassment.

"No actually I'm really into these bands to, which one is your favorite?"

"Kiss"

"Cool, so anyway about the project I got to go right now but um I guess we can just start on it tomorrow or something. Here's my number." He paused "only use it if you have any ideas for the project understand." He said sounding very serious. He got close to my face and was very intimidating see he is like 6 feet tall and I am only 5'4.

"Well? Do you understand or not." He said raising his voice a little.

"Y-es," I said, damn my stutter. He can switch moods like a light switch.

"Good," he said and walked out. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. What the hell was that he's so confusing. I looked hand at my hand where he put the paper with his number. I barely noticed because I was so scared. I shook my head and got ready for bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what did you think? Leave a comment. Why do you thing Andy was so back and forth? If have any suggestions leave a comment. Bye for now.