Pain

Picture of Rayn above

I tried to walk as fast as my feet would carry but it was no use. Andy grabbed the back of my shirt and slammed me into the locker next to us. I fell to the ground as I felt the impact of me head hit the locker. I wasn't down long before he pulled me up and pinned me against the wall. He slapped me across the face and let me fall to the floor. He began to kick and punch me over and over. No one bothered helping or try to stop him because everyone was scared of him and I could see why.

I began seeing black dots covering my vision. But sadly I was so use to the pain that I don't even black out anymore so I have to lie there and take it. I've learned that if you try to run or get out of it, it only becomes worse.

"See you soon, bitch," he said with one final kick he walks of, his boats slamming against the floor with every step.

I stay on the floor as tear form around my vision. The pain was unbearable as felt like all of my ribs may be broken.

After twenty minutes of laying there I finally try and lift myself to my feet stumbli a few times in the process. Knowing everyone left to go home already I walk over to the girls bathroom to clean up the blood and tears that cover my face.

As I look in the mirror I just can't figure out what I did to make Andy hate me. I didn't get it. I was an average girl long brown hair, blue eyes. I didn't really think I was pretty but I didn't really think I was ugly either.

I walked out of the girls bathroom after cleaning myself up and began to walk home. I walked as fast I could with causing to much pain to the already forming bruises on my legs and stomach. As I walked in to my house I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally home," I said to myself

I walked upstairs and went to my room and changed into some comfy pjs and layed on my bed instently dozing off.