Apologies

I reluctantly get up and take his hand. We make our way over to the table and the anxiety builds in my chest with every step. Once they notice that Andy and I are walking hand in hand their eyes grow. We reach the table and Andy takes a seat and I sit very close to him. There was a moment of silence before someone spoke.

" holy shit dude we thought you were joking when you told us you were dating," cc said.

"I told you I wasn't kidding," andy said calmly.

" well, welcome I just want to say that I'm sorry for what we put you through, I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that what we did to you was pretty fucked up," cc said.

Everyone chimes in with agreement, everyone but Ashley that is. The words he was saying felt very genuine and honest. I thanked all of them for the apology and we all started eating. Throughout the whole lunch I would feel Ashley glare at me but I would act as if I didn't notice.

The bell rang and we all stood to leave the cafeteria. Andy gave me a kiss on the head saying he would see me later. The simple action made my heart swell but it also earned another dirty look from Ashley. I seemed to be the only one to notice though. We all left the cafeteria me parting ways with the guys and heading to class.

I felt really good about the guys being ok with me and Andy dating except for Ashley, something told me he wasn't very happy about it. I'm not sure if I want to tell Andy about it yet though. I will have to see what happens.

Trying to forget about it for now I make my way to class. As I enter the class I take my usual spot in the back row by the window. Just before the teacher was about to close the door cc came running in. The teacher gave him a weird look but he ignored it and made his way to the seat next to me.

"Hey," he says a little out of breath.

" hey,"

" I just wanted to let you know that I was serious about the apology at lunch, you know I did mean what I said,"

" I believe you, what you said was very nice thank you,"

I smiled at him before we both turned our attention to the teacher who was already talking about the assignment. It felt so weird to talk to cc like we were friends or that we knew each other. Something told me though, that cc and I would become good friends.

The rest of the day went by fast and I was now heading to my locker to get my things. As I reach my locker I am shoved face first in the the cold metal. I am then fiercely spun and pushed against the locker again this time face first. After a moment of my head spinning with pain and confusion I look up to see a pissed off looking Ashley.

"You bitch," Ashley says pushing into the locker again but this time keeping ahold of my shirt his forearm pressed firmly on the lower half of neck making it slightly difficult to breathe.

I look at him shocked and confused. My head is now throbbing and my vision is clouded. I was so stupid to think that after cc's apology things were going to be different, that the tormenting would stop but I was wrong.

"Don't think for a second that because you have Andy and the rest of them fooled into believing your facade doesn't mean I do. I don't like you and I never will. I see the real slut that you are. I don't know what you did to change Andy's mind about you but you have your claws in deep. Watch your back bitch and tell anyone about this conversation and your dead."

With a final slam into the locker which knocks me to the ground he walks off but I don't move. I sit there tears now blurring my vision. I don't understand, why does Ashley hate me so much what did I do to him to make him hate me? I thought that Andy was the leader of the pack so to speak. The man who called the shots. I thought that if Andy stopped tormenting me they all would. Was this the plan all along? A trick? A sick and twisted plot to play with my head and emotions? That seems to deviant even for Andy. Does he even know about Ashley and I's little 'chat'. I'm not sure but I have no plan on telling him I'm fear of what Ashley would do to me.

After what seems like hours of sitting on the floor but only about twenty minutes I get up making my head rush. I slowly make my way out of school and to my house. On the walk home I received a text from and saying that he was sorry for not stopping at my locker after school and that he had things to take care of. I didn't respond. I was to scared and unsure of what to say. What was I gonna say, 'oh, it's ok Ashley stopped by slammed my head into the locker a couple timed, called me a slut and threatened me so don't worry'.

I sigh as I reach my front door putting the key in and stepping inside closing the door behind me. I go straight to my room and plop down on my bed. Before I know it I am passed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please comment and vote :)