Love

ASHLEY'S POV

" fuck," I sighed. I put the phone back up on the wall after talking to CC and think of who to call next. Andy. I picked up the phone and dialed him up.

After talking to Andy I wait for him to pick me up. He said on the phone that he would 'be there in ten'. It's been twenty, he also said he wanted an explanation since he has to come pick me up. He's gonna love this story.

Another ten minutes go by and finally the cop comes and let's me out of the holding cell they put me in. I turn the corner and see Andy talking to the lady behind the front desk and looks over when he notices me coming closer. He laughs at me as I take the walk of shame out of this shitty police station.

We hop into his car and drive off, I make it a point to flip off the police station just to be a dick.

" so, explain," Andy says.

I smirk and begin to tell Andy the best story every.

ANDY'S POV

As Ashley tells me what happened I can't help but get so fucking pissed off. I feel my grip on the steering wheel tighten so much that when I look my knuckles are white. He doesn't notice and continues on telling the rest of the story so I try my hardest to cover it up.

He gets to the part where he pulls rayn up by her hair and how the look on all of there faces was 'priceless'. My blood is boiling and I don't know how much longer I can sit silently and listen to this bullshit. I realise now how much of a sick and twisted person Ashley is, I mean this is even just about rayn, who is happy to put someone in the hospital?

************

Once I dropped of Ashley I rushed over to the hospital. The whole way there I couldn't stoping asking myself why I was so concerned. The more I thought about the more I realized how dangerous that question was. I pulled up in the parking lot and rushed in. I went to the front desk and asked the very stereotypically annoying front desk lady for the room that rayn was in.

I walk to the door and stop. I look in through the window and see rayn asleep. I open the door quietly so I wouldn't wake her and walk over to her again very quietly. I see a piece of paper on the night stand next to the bed so I pick it up. It was a note from Vic saying that they all left to take care of a few things and would be back soon.

I set it back down and look back over to Rayn. She has all those cords attached to her along with the heart monitor making that annoying beeping noise. I lift my hand and moved a piece of her hair that was slightly out of place.

" perfect,"  I whispered softly with a smile. It was this moment that it hit me. I think I'm in love with her.

RAYN'S POV

I felt the warmth of his hand on my forehead but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes for I knew it would end. I hear him whisper the word so simple but it makes my heart swell. I can hear him sigh followed but the footsteps walking out the door. I open my eyes to that I am once again alone.

What just happened? It's moments like this that make my head swim, and lately they have been happening a lot. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

But you know how you feel about the kiss.

My subconscious adds. I do, I do know how I feel about the kiss. But what I don't know is how he feels about it. I can't even comprehend the thoughts that come flooding in after that. Great, now my head hurts again.

**************

I am in the bathroom putting on the clothes that Vic brought from my house and I am getting ready to leave the hospital, finally. I walk out and put my shoes on, the hospital insist that go out to the parking lot in a wheel chair because it's 'mandatory'. Whatever.

Once we get out of the hospital we get into a cab and drive to vic and mikes house. I still couldn't get andy out of my mind. The kiss, the visit to the hospital, what does it all mean? I try to push it back as we set on the couch and watch a movie. It was the mellowest thing we could all thing of since I couldnt really do anything to drastic.

After the movie, we watched two more then everyone fell asleep expect for me and Jamie. Throughout the whole movie I caught tony looking at me just like at the diner. I stood up and started walking to the front door.

" where are you going?" Jamie asks quietly.

" to my house to get some clothes, "

" do you need me to go with you?"

" it's right across the street, i'll be fine, "

" ok,"

I opened and shut the door as quietly as possible trying not to wake any of them. I walk down the driveway and across the street. It looks to be about five maybe six in the evening. I get up to my front door and open it. Once I get in I shut the door and turn around and gasp.

"andy?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you guy think andy is doing at rayns house? Is it cute or is it stockerish? lol

Do you think he actually loves her? Let me know.

Please comment and vote. :)