the new boys in town P.2

"So I'm Rayn, um welcome to Adams High." I said, I paused hoping they would introduce themselves individually because I didn't know who was who and thankfully it worked.

"I'm Mike," said the taller one

"And I'm Vic,"

"Cool, well I guess we can start by showing you to your lockers."

*****************

After the tour of the school we decided to go get some lunch from the cafeteria. We walked into the cafeteria and got in line. As I waited I looked around and instantly regretted it because I saw Andy and his friends, they were all talking except for Andy. He was looking at me and he looked mad. I looked away but I could still feel his eyes on me as I got my food.

"We'll meet you at a table once we get our food, cool?" Mike said just as I was about to walk away.

"Yeah, that's cool,"

I walked over to an empty table and sat down. I pulled out my phone while I waited for Vic and Mike. It didn't take long before someone sat in front of me but it wasn't them. It was Andy.

"Well well well what do we have here, are you ditching class now?" He said with slight amusement laced in his voice.

"N-no," I said. I really didn't want to get another black eye from him.

"Oh really then why do you get a free pass to miss school, hmm?"

"I was-"

"She was showing me and my brother around the school," I looked up and Vic and Mike were standing behind me with trays in their hands.

"If you have a problem with that then you should take it up with us not her." Vic spoke again.

"Her? She showed you around, well then good thing I got here when I did because I bet that was a total snooze fest," Andy said laughing in surprise.

"Come on um I didn't catch your names..." Andy said.

"Mike, and this is my brother Vic." He said sounding a bit agitated.

" well Mike and Vic you can come sit with me and my buddies, we wouldn't want you caught talking to this loser on your first day." He said chuckling a bit. I sunk done into my seat even more wishing I could just disappear.

"No we're good she doesn't seem like a loser to me," Vic said surprising me and Andy.

"Well trust me she is and its your problem if you want to get stuck with her and her loserness."

"The only problem I see here is you," Mike said, I looked up to see a very pissed of looking Andy. Well this might not end well for me.

"I'd watch my mouth if I was you, you don't k ow who your dealing with," Andy said taking a step forward towards Vic and Mike.

"I really don't think I need to," Mike said taking a challenging step towards Andy.  This is really not going to end well.

"Watch your back, all of you," Andy said walking away.

Huh? That's it he just walked away. This is new and making me even more nervous than before. That isn't like Andy usually he would jump at the opportunity to fight someone.

Vic and Mike took a seat with me and I just kept my head down.

"You guys didn't have to do that." I said in a soft tone.

"Sure we did, were sick of people like him thinking they rule the world or some shit," Vic said.

"Yeah he's not the first guy we've meet like that and I'm absolutely positive that he won't be the last," Mike added in.

"Yeah, but still now Andy and his gang are going to target you guys too."

"What do you mean his gang?" Mike asked.

"And what do you mean target us 'too'," Vic added.

"Um, well Andy has four friends and they never separate, CC, Jake, Ashley, and Jinxx. They all um b-bully me," i said looking down.

"They can target me all they want but one guy let alone a bunch of guys going after a girl is just wrong, have they hit you?" Mike asked.

"Umm..." I started. Just then 'riiiinnng' the bell went off. I stood up and threw away my food since I wasn't hungry after what happened with Andy and everything.

"So, since we did a tour of the whole school already and we have a pass out of class we could go to either go to the library or something since we probably can't stay in here," I said trying to avoid the question Mike just asked. It didn't work.

"Not until you answer the question,"

"Fine, yeah they have but its mainly Andy that does," i said ashamed.

"That bastard, no man should ever hit a woman,why haven't you told anyone?" he said with anger evident in his voice.

"Because I was too afraid of what he would do, and plus 99% of the time you tell someone it only gets worse and it's bad enough as it is now can we please drop the subject?" I said really not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Fine, I guess we could got to the library," Mike said.

"Ok, school should be over in about 20 minutes anyway." I'm so glad that this day will be over soon. Or at least I thought I was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sooooo, did you like it? I wonder what she means by 'I thought I was'. I wonder why Andy didn't pick a fight.

Please comment and vote. You could also follow me if you wanted to... 'wink wink' 😉 anyways thanks for reading :)