huh

Me and Andy are sitting the floor drawing out sketches and different designs for the project while CC was to busy watching TV. We've been at it for almost two hours so I get up and decide to make a snack.

"Do either of you want a drink or a snack?" I asked still a little timid twords them.

"I have a water" Andy said

"Ok, CC?"

"um got any soda?" He said.

"Umm, I think there's dr. pepper, coke, and cherry coke," I said.

"Dr. P," he said dragging out the 'p'

"Ok," I said and as I walked out of the room CC put his foot out in front of me to trip me. Luckily I only stumbled and didn't completely fall. My cheeks burned with embarrassment and anger.

I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen trying not to cry angry tears. How is it ok to disrespect someone I'm there own house? I don't think it is. I shook it off and grabbed the drinks and headed back into the living room where the guys were. I handed Andy his water with a low thanks in return, as I handed CC his drink I was careful not to get too close so he could try and  trip me again.

I sat back down and just waited for them to finish there drinks while I finished mine. They were both on there phones and kept getting texts back and forth. I know because as soon as there phone would go off they would start typing. Are they texting each other? What's so important and secret they can't just talk? They are literally less than ten feet apart.

I wonder if they were talking about me? Please why would they be talking about me. Even in my head that sounded stupid.

After about ten minutes of their back and forth they both stood up.

"We have to go," Andy said.

"Oh um ok, do want to work with the project Monday then?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know I'll text you or something," he said as they walked out the door.

They were gone before I could even say anything else.

Huh

Andy's POV

When CC tried to trip Rayn I got sort of mad. Mad? Why am I mad? I pulled out my phone and texted CC.

A: dude really?

C: what it was funny.

A: come on man its her house I mean at school sure but not here.

C: why do you even care the only reason we are here is because of this dumb ass project

A: I don't care but would you want some one tripping you in your own house

C: you do it all the time

Right when I was about the reply Rayn walked back in with our drinks, I said a quick thanks and watched as she was careful not to get too close to CC.

A: well I'm your best friend I have the right and plus when I do it to you it is funny

C: whatever are we getting out of here soon this is boring, my parents should be home by now

A: yeah sure I have some things to do and if you were so bored the why didn't you just leave?

C: because your my ride

A: whatever man lets go

"We have to go," I said.

"Oh um ok, do want to work with the project Monday then?" She asked

"Uh, I don't know I'll text you or something," I simply said. We both walked out just before she said anything more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, what do you guys think about me bringing Andy's pov in? Maybe there will be more of it in other chapters 😉
Please comment and vote :)