Back to school

" I know that we only went on one date but I just feel something with you something I never felt with another girl, if it's to soon I understand," Andy says. He's nervous and it written all over his face. It cute.

" its just a surprise I never seen any of this coming really, but its a good surprise and I would love to be your girlfriend,"

" really?"

" yeah,"

He comes forward and picks me up and spins me around in a hug making both of us laugh like little children. He sets me down and as we look into each other's eyes. In the heat of the moment we both lean into each other and before you know it we are in a very heated make out session. We move the couch and he gently pushes me down. He hovers over me for a moment before continuing to kiss me. After a another moment of kissing he pulls away again.

" I want to take this slow, I don't want to fuck this up," he speaks softly moving to lay next to me on the couch. " I just want to do this the right way, I hope that's ok."

" of course that's ok and to be honest I feel the same way,"

"Ok good,"

We both smile and cuddle on the couch. Eventually we both fell asleep on the couch which resulted in a sore neck the next morning.  I woke up around six-ish which I suppose was a good thing because today I go back to school for the first time since getting a concussion.

As I get up I realize that Andy was no longer here. I look over and there is a note on the coffee table sitting in front of the couch. I pick it up and it reads.

'Sorry I had to leave but I didn't want to wake you -Andy'

I set the note back down and head upstairs to shower. After showering I pick out my outfit and do a simple makeup look. Once I finish I headed back downstairs to get some breakfast. I grab a simple granola bar then head to school.

On the way to school I start to think about Andy. Is he going to come up to me? Should I go up to him? Is he going to pretend that we aren't dating around his friends? Is he still going to bully me? All these questions rush into me head and I start to panic. What am I going to do?

Ok calm down. I just going to go to my locker and and go with the flow. Go with the flow? I'm stupid and I have no plan. Great. I turn the corner and walk to the entrance of the school. I see Andy and his friends standing by the gates. I quicken my pace and pretend not to see them and head to my locker. I don't think that any of them noticed me so I let out a sigh of relief once I reach my locker.

I open my locker and grab my books and place my bag into my locker before closing it again. As I close it I see Andy standing in front of me making me jump.

" jez you nearly have me a heart attack," i say holding my chest.

" why did you just walk past me outside?" He asked completely ignoring my previous statement.

" I didn't see you," I lie.

" ok now tell me the real reason,"

Damn me for being a horrible liar.

" I wasn't sure if you wanted me to,"

" why would I? Your my girlfriend now. Did you think I would want to hide that?"

" I don't know I just didn't know if you wanted your friends to know,"

" my life is mine and I can do what I want with it and if I want to date you and they don't like it then to damn bad for them. I'm not going to hide you from them. That would be a total dick move."

" ok, I'm sorry,"

" don't be sorry now let's get to class," Andy holds out his hand for me to take which I gladly do.

I haven't seen Andy since first period which is weird because we have every class together but I just assume he skipped class. It's now lunch time and I walk into the cafeteria with Andy still no where to be found so I walk to my usual table in the back by myself.

Halfway thru lunch the cafeteria doors open and in walked Andy and his friends. They all walked to their normal table except for Andy who made his way to me. He sits down across from me.

"Hey," Andy says.

"Hey where have you been?"

" cc got yelled at in second period so he got pissed off and left and we all decide to go with him,"

" oh,"

"Come on," Andy stands up and holds his hand out for me.

" where?"

" your gonna come sit with me,"

" I don't know if that's a good idea I really don't think they like me,"

" it will be fine just come on,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please comment and vote :)