Hospitals and Headaches

I heard a faint beeping noise and people talking, they seemed to be angry. The memory of the events that took place at the diner come back quickly. I open my eyes to see I am in a hospital. I hate hospitals, people die here.

I look over to see Vic and cc talking quietly. Tony and Jamie are sitting down scrolling through their phones while mike is talking to the doctors. I move to sit up and that makes everyone in the room look at me. Mike and Vic come to my side quickly as does the doctor.

"hey, how are you feeling, " it is only when Mike says that I realize I have a pounding headache. I grab my head and say ow. The doctor walks over and checks all the doctor stuff.

"I will give you some medicine for your pain ok?" the doctor says and I just nod. "rayn you suffered a pretty bad concussion, we've notified your parents and they are not sure when they will be able to make it back, so I've arranged for you to stay with Vic and Mike, it was their idea, you should be able to leave tomorrow," I just nod my head again. The doctor walks out and returns shortly with my medicine.

Once the medicine kicked in and the headache went away, I was feeling a lot better. Everyone was still surrounding me which was getting really uncomfortable.

"Claustrophobic, " I say lightly. Everyone gets the message and takes a step back.

"well I take you talking as a good thing, " Vic says. I smile.

"how long was I out?" I ask softly. I can feel the tension ease a bit at me finally speaking.

"about a day, " Vic says.

"oh, so what did I miss?"

"after you passed out it got pretty messy" CC spoke.

CC's POV

Mike punches ash square in the jaw which made him throw rayn to the ground. Everyone was fighting except for Vic and I. When Rayn hit the ground me and Vic both ran over to help her. We tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. I pick her up and move her away from all the fighting, I can hear the workers shout at them to stop and one shouting to call the cops. I set Rayn down far enough away and I see Vic pull out his phone to call an ambulance.

I hear the cop sirens coming closer, I look up at everyone but no one has noticed. Ashley and mike are on the floor, one of there friends with long hair and gauges was punching it out with jake and another one of there friends this one with shorter hair was fighting with jinxx.

I look out the diner door to see the cop lights pull up and see three officers walk toward the building. Once they are in they pull mike off of Ashley jake off that one dude and jinxx off of the other dude. I see jake jinxx and mike in handcuffs and walk them out. Shortly after the ambulance pull up and rush in with stretcher. They have me move and start to help Rayn. A cop walks out with Ashley, another with mike and the last with jake. The rest where told to sit in a booth until they came back.

I look back over to Rayn and they were putting her in the ambulance. Me and Vic both looked at each other basically asking which one of us should go. I nodded my head telling him to go so he rushed over and hopped in the back and they drove off.

*******

After talking to the police and explaining the situation, Ashley was the only one to get arrested. The rest were let off with a warning for fighting in a public space.

I explained to mike what happened after they started to fight and we all headed to the hospital to see rayn. Once we got to the hospital we were stopped by a very bitchy receptionist who thought of everything she could to hold use up. After finally getting past her we headed to rayns room and talked to Vic to get the run down. He told us what happened and pretty soon after the doctor came in to talk to us.

" so Vic here told me what happened and we contacted her parents but they won't be able to come to do any of you know any other family we can contact?" the doctor asks looking to all of us. We all shake our heads not really sure what to say.

" she can come stay at our house, we live right across the street, " mike speaks. The doctor nods his head.

" ok, but there is going to be some paperwork and I will also have to contact your parents and get approval from them. May I get their number from you?"

Once they sorted all of that out we were sitting down waiting for rayn to wake up. In the meantime I learned the names of the other two dudes from the diner. They are actually pretty cool. A little while later I get a call from Ashley asking if I could pick him up so his parents wouldn't find out. Since he wasn't 18 yet they couldn't charge him as an adult and had to have a parent or legal guardian pick him up. I was not going to be that legal guardian. I made up some lame excuse as to why I couldn't come and told him to call someone else. Then it was back to waiting.

Rayn's POV

" then you woke up, " cc finishes.

" wow I missed a lot, " I say.

" yeah..."

" I'm sorry I dragged all of you into this, "

" yeah it's cool we like a little fight every now and again huh Jamie?" Tony says with a shrug. Jamie nods his head in agreement with a chuckle.

" still I feel bad, " after I say that my stomach lets out a loud growl.

" I'll go get you some food, " Mike says and walks out. After I ate we all talked for a while then I went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay a really long chapter. Let me know what you guys think.

Please comment and vote :)