Why me?

When the bell rang I walked up to Mrs. Hudson.

"Mrs. Hudson?" I start.

"What can I help you with?" She replied.

"Is there any way I could switch partners with someone or work on the project alone?"

"I'm sorry but I made the groups and I happy with them so for whatever reason you don't want Andy as your partner you two will just have to work it out."

"But......okay" I sigh and walk out of the classroom.

"So trying to change partners are we now?" Andy come up behind me making be jump with fear.

"That isn't very nice," he said, acting hurt. He laughed and pushed me to the ground,"Slut"

He walked off casually like nothing ever happened.

I groaned and got your making my way to my next class. The day went on the same way it usually does. Andy throwing paper or anything for that matter at my head just to bug me. Sadly we share every class.

As the final bell rung I got up and walked out of class. Andy was right behind me.

"So partner let's go to your house," he said in a mocking tone. It was hard to tell if he was serious or not.

"I don't think that is a good idea," I said to afraid to so no strait out.

"I think that's a great idea," he said, "let's go."

"Seriously, I really don't think that is a good idea."

"Did I ask if it was a good idea," he said sounding angry. Is he bipolar? His mood switches very fast.

"O-ok," I said, again to scared to say no to him.

Well now his is going to know where I live. I feel like that is not going to be a good thing in the long run.

The walk was silent and akward. I have never brought anyone to my house I was always so afraid that they would judge me for the way I made my room look or the classic rock posters hanging on the walls of my room.

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm working on making the chapters long I swear.
Please comment and vote :)