Kiss

It's been a week since the whole fight incident and Mike has been really MIA. He comes to school but he doesn't  talk to me or sit with me and Vic at lunch. He's probably avoiding me. All Vic knows is that Mike and Andy fought. We kinda mutually decided not to tell Vic about the almost kiss.

Andy has also been leaving me alone for the most part, I mean when he walks past me in the hall he will purposely bump my shoulder or knock the stuff out of my hands but other that that, nothing. I honestly wish I knew why, but then again maybe I don't.

So it's currently late Saturday afternoon and sitting in my room working on some extra assignments. I get bored and head down stairs to a snack when my phone buzzes.

Mom: I'm so sorry sweetheart but unfortunately your father and have been called back again so we won't be able to come home right now. I've put some money in your account for you to buy food and even a little extra something for yourself. Again honey I'm really sorry. We love you.

I sigh a set my phone down on the counter as a take a seat on one of the stools. I put my head in my hands and get lost in thought. Before I know it I'm crying my eyes out. I think about how my mom and dad are never home and how I wish they could be there for me. Then I start to think about how I probably ruined my friendship with Mike and the fact that I am a massive screw up.

I get pulled out of thought when I get another text message. It's Andy.

' hey do you think I can come over to talk"

What would he walk to talk about? I think about it for a few minutes before answering.

' uhh, yeah sure what time?'

The response took a few minutes.

' i don't know, now? '

Now? Why now? Or even at all? The thought of being I'm a room with Andy still terrifies me. I don't know what he will do. Maybe he's bipolar. I sigh finally responding,

'ok, see you soon then,'

At around 5 there's a knock on the door. I walk down stairs and over to the front door. I swing it open to reveal Andy rocking back and forth on his feet. I move to the side motioning Andy to come in.

" Hey," I say as he walks in past me.

" Hey," he says back.

" So what did you want to talk about?"

" Umm, well first I wanted to apologise for what happened last week,"

"Well, thanks, but I'm not the one you should be apologising to,"

" But I pushed you and you hit your head,"

"Nothing I'm not use to," I say under my breath but apparently Andy heard and something flashes in his eyes. Hurt? Anger? Regret? I'm not sure but he did next took me for a loop.

In one swift motion Andy steps close to me, puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me. I freeze in shock. Before I realise what I'm doing, my body takes over. I lean into him and put my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. He slowly moves his hands from my cheeks down to my hips and I begin to run my fingers through his hair. Then, there's a knock at the door making us both jump back. We both stand there awkwardly in a dazed state as we realize what just happened.

I jump when there's another knock at the door. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Mike,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhhhh, cliffhanger. Sorry it took forever guys.

Please comment and vote :)