Hang outs and fall outs

After Andy left I decided to take a shower and get ready. Once I got out of the shower I went to my room and decided to do some makeup. I did a simple look with some foundation, winged eye liner and some mascara. It took about 20 minutes to finish my makeup and once I was done I walked over to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on some black riped skinny jeans and maroon sweat shirt with a small picture of an alien on the top left and some simple black vans.

I checked the time and saw it was  12:30. I walked down stairs and played on my phone to pass the time.

Around 1:05 I got a knock on the door.  I got up and went to the door. I opened the door and saw Mike standing there patiently.

"Hey,"

" Hey, you ready?" Mike asked with a smile. 

"yup, lets go," I said walking out the door closing it behind me. 

*********

After about an hour or so Mike and I head to a little diner to get some food. The whole time we ate we talked about the most random stuff. Once we were done I offered to pay but he insisted upon paying himself. As we walk out of the diner I see a familiar car parked across the street. Andy's car. I try to stay cool and pray he's not anywhere outside.

We start walking down the street when we here a shout from behind us. We both turn around and my stomach drops. Andy and Jake are walking towards us and stop only a few feet away.

" Well well what do we have here where you to on a date?" Jake says in a mocking tone. I don't say anything, I just put my head down.

" Aww isn't that sweet, but id be careful man you don't want to get some nasty disease from her." Jake says with a laugh. I glance up to see Andy staring at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes. Just as I meet his eyes he looks away.

"Isn't it tiring?" Mike asks, annoyance laced in question.

" What?"

" Fucking with her, or do you get some power high because either way it is fucking sick." I can hear in Mike's voice that he is getting mad and from the look on Jake's face it looks like he's getting there himself.

" Why do you even give a fuck you've known her what a week," Andy chimes in raising his voice a little making me jump.

"Because she's a fucking person. Nobody should be treated like a piece of shit. You need to leave her alone and stop acting like an asshole. You need to grow a pair." Mike finishes with a huff. But it didn't take but two seconds for Andy to lung forward and  punch Mike square in the jaw. He stumbles back a bit but regains his balance quick and tackles Andy to the ground. I yell at them to stop but it's like I don't even exist because they pay no attention to me and continue to fight in the middle of the sidewalk.

" Come on guys knock it off," Jake yells but doesn't move to stop them.

Andy is now on top of Mike punching him repeatedly. I walk over and try to get him to stop but still nothing.

" Stop Andy your going to kill him," I say at the same I pull on Andy's shoulder which was a big mistake because he pushed me making me fall and hit my forehead on the cement. As Andy realises it was me he pushed he stands up and helps me. I mumble an 'im fine' even though I can feel a light trace of blood slowly rolling down my forehead. I walk over to Mike without a second look at Andy. I help him up and walk him passed Andy and the crowd we've gathered from the two of them fighting in public.

***********

Once I unlock my front door I help Mike in and upstairs to the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bath tub and I pull out the first aid kit form under the sink. I open it up and pull out some peroxide, cotton balls and other stuff to clean out the cuts on his face and arm.

"This might hurt a bit," I say apologetically before dabbing the soaked cotton ball on the cut just above his eyebrow.

" Fuck," he hisses.

" Sorry sorry, I'm trying to be careful,"

" Are you ok?"

" I should be asking you that I mean after all your the one who has cuts and bruises"

" A, you know that's not what I meant and B, you have a cut yourself, here let me clean it for you," he says and take one of the cotton balls I've presoaked and places it on the cut and I flinch at the stinging sensation.

" I know what you meant, and I don't know if I'm okay, I don't know I guess I'm just kinda use to it" I say looking down.

" No one should have to get use to that, it just not right," he's looking me in the eye showing me he means every word. Suddenly our faces are getting closer, too close, he's looking at my lips, then my eyes, then my lips again.

I turn my head breaking us both out of the trance we where in. Then it get awkward and silent.

"Umm, I'm sorry," he says into the silence.

"No don't be I should be the one saying sorry, I just don't think this is the right time,"

"Well thank you for helping me clean up and I do really hope your ok, I think I need to get home and shower,"

"Ok and again I'm sorry for everything that happened today,"

"I'm not," he says and turns around about to walk away but then he turns back around and adds, " I'm just say it, I have feelings for you and its okay of you don't have feelings for me, but I just needed you to know," he turns around again this time making his way out of the bathroom and out of the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my gosh you guys finally, getting this chapter up has been the biggest pain in the butt. But finally at last I finished it. What do you guys think is running through Rayn's head. Do you think she has feelings for him too???? Also let know what you guys think of the new cover.

Please comment and vote :)