Let's get started

I woke up at around nine am the next day. It was Saturday which I was thankful for. I got up, showered and got dressed. (Outfit above, ignore the bvb bracket :)

I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen. I sat at the counter thought about yesterday with Andy. It was really weird the way he acted, he has to be bipolar or something. I got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter until I got bored which didn't take long. I checked the time and it was just turning twelve. Maybe I could text Andy and ask him if he wants to work on the project or wait until Monday.

I grabbed my phone and went upstairs to get Andy's number. I grabbed the paper and sat on my bed. I stared at the numbers scribbled on the page for a minute before I began to compose a text to the number.

R: hey it's Rayn did you want to work on the project today or wait until Monday?

I waited a few minutes before my phone dinged.

A: don't know yet, I might show up round 2 if not then Monday.

Wow is he serious? He couldn't have given me a yes or no? Whatever. I walk back down stairs and sit on the couch to watch some TV.

It was now 1:32 and I was bored. I still have no idea if Andy is coming over or not. I sighed and decided to watch beauty and the beast.

I was half way through the movie when I heard a car pull up outside then door bell rang. I got up and checked the time on my phone. 2:17.I went to the door and pulled it open. Andy stood there with CC. I got extremely nervous at the thought of those two in my house alone with me.

(Andy's car)

"Um, hey, what is he doing here

"Um, hey, what is he doing here..I mean I don't mind I was just wondering." I rambled a little trying not to make either of them mad.

"Oh he got locked out of his house so we hung out at my house and I decided to bring him here... he could help with the project," Andy said.

"Please I have my own project to worry about you two are on your own on that one." CC said in a slight mocking matter. "Do you have a bathroom?"

"Upstairs, two doors down, on the right," I said.

"Sweet,"

"Uh, so come on in," I said a little akwardly.

They both stepped in and CC when strait upstairs. I guess he really needed to go to the bathroom

"So um I had um a couple of ideas for the project but feel free to say no or something."

"Sure, let's get started"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the late update.
Please comment and vote
:)