The new boys in town P.1

It's now Monday and I haven't heard a word from Andy. I got up early so I didn't have to rush to school. I showered and got dressed before sitting down at my desk to do some makeup. Just as I sat down my phone began to ring. I looked at it and saw it was the school. I had the school start calling me instead of my parents because they were never home.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Rayn Blackwel?"

"Um, yes,"

"Hi, we have two new students coming today and we want you to show them around the school. Would you be interested?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Sure, why not, oh and what are there names?"

"Vic and Mike Fuentes, please come a little earlier so you get here before them, see you soon." "Click"

Oh crap. I thought it was going be girls. I hope there not like Andy and his gang or worse they become friends with them and beat me up too.
Why me?

I finished getting ready and walked to school. Instead of going to class I went straight to the office to meet the people I will be showing around yay (note the sarcasm).

Walking into the office I feel the nerves hit me like a ton of bricks. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi, how can I help you?"  asked the secretary.

"Um, I'm Rayn Blackwel and I'm supposed to show too students around today."

"Oh yes, please take a seat until they get here."

"Ok," I said.

I walked over to the chairs and sat down. I pulled out my phone to pass the time. After about 15 minutes of mindlessly scrolling through Twitter and playing games the door swung open and in walked two tall slim guys one looking my age and the other looking a year or two younger. They glance at me and walk over the the secretary desk. I could hear to much of what they were saying just the basic 'welcome' 'we'll get your schedule' 'we have a student that will show you around' and 'follow me' just before they walked back twords the principal's office.

After another twenty minutes of waiting the two guys and the principal walked out and over to me.

"Ms. Blackwel, this is Vic and Mike I want you to show them around the school, don't worry about getting to class I already alerted your teachers that you will be out for the day but make sure you attend lunch."

"Ok, sure do you guys want to get going?" I asked.

"Sure"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what do you guys think? Do like the twist of adding Vic and Mike? I promise there will be more Andy in the next chapter I just needed to get the ball rolling with this. I hope you guys liked it. And also thanks for 100 reads I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it's alot to me for my first book ever

Comment and vote :)