Will you stay with me?

"We're neighbors? Really?" Mike asked sounding just as surprised as me.

"Yea, I live right across the street," I say pointing to my house on the other side of the street. I turn back around to look at Mike and saw that he was just as surprised as me.

"Well then maybe you could stay for a movie if you wanted to," Mike said with question laced in his voice.

"I don't know my head still kinda hurts and I was thinking i might just take a nap, but maybe tomorrow or something," I said. My head was still hurting but that wasn't the whole reason I didn't want to say, I didn't want to stay because I knew at some point one of them would get the truth out of me. I don't want them getting involved, it's not there fight.

"Yeah, well then I guess I'll see you around, neighbor." He said. I walked down the steps and out to the sidewalk and crossed the street and walked up to my front porch. I grabbed the key from my backpack and opened the door. Just as I sat down on the couch I got a text,

'hey honey me and your father are going to be coming home a little early, we should be back in about a week. Can't wait to see you, I love you' - mom

As I read the message I saw that I had another message I get about an hour ago.

'i'm free and bored so can we get this project over with' - Andy

Oh no what do I do, if I say no then I might get beat up again but if I say yes then he will be in my house alone with me and I might get beat up again. Either way its bad.

'yeah, sure if you still want to, what time'

I sent the message and sat my phone down. I picked up my backpack and grabbed my homework out. As I was half way done my phone my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID.

'Andy'

I stared at it for a second before hesitantly answering it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Rayn, Rayn I-i need you to come pick me up" he said. He sounded like he was crying and drunk. Why did he need me to pick him up couldn't one of his friends get him.

"What, why do you need me to pick you up? Have you been drinking?"

"Please,"

"Andy, where are you, why do you need me to pick you up?" I asked again.

"please" he said again.

"ok, but you have to tell me were you are" I sighed. I hope this isn't some sort of prank.

"the barr," he slurs. Great, he's drunk and possibly still drinking.

"Alright fine, I'll be there in five," I hang up and put my stuff away before walking over to the front door and grabbed my dad's car keys of the wall. He said only to use it in emergencies, this might count as an emergency.

After the short drive I pull into the parking lot to see Andy talking to a pole. This is going to be a long night. I get out of the car after I park and walk over to Andy.

"I'm telling you they should have won.....oh hey finally, took you long enough" he said stumbling a little.

"I was five minutes like I said,"

"Whatever let's go," he said trying to walk to the car but trips instead and falls onto me almost making me trip. I push him back up after steading myself. I could smell the alcohol raidiating off of him.

"Not until you tell me why I had to pick you up," I say staying in the same place.

"Just because," he said with a shrug.

"That's not a real answer,"

"Yes it is,"

"No it isn't,"

"Yes it is because I said it is,"

"You sound like a four year old," I said. I'm already tired of drunk Andy, I just want to get him home or wherever it is he needs to go and be done with it. I just hope he's drunk enough not to remember this tomorrow.

"So," he said, again sounding like a four year old.

"Just get in the car it's getting dark,"

We both walk to the car and get in. I start the car and pull out of the driveway and onto the road.

"So where am I taking you, to your house?" I asked.

"No, I can't go back there right now,"

"O-ok so then where?"

"Your house,"

"What!! No way there's got to be somewhere else you could go." I start to panic because if he comes to my house the he will pass out drunk and will wake up sober.

"There's no where else, just please?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I sigh.

"Ok, but you can't stay all night,"

We get to my house and Andy is already half asleep in the car. I get out and walk around to help him out. I put his arm around my shoulder for support and walk him to the door. After a struggle to get the door unlocked with no help from Andy we walk in and I set him down on the couch.

"I'll be right back," I say before walking out of the room to grab a blanket and some water. There is no way he is leaving any time soon. I grab what I need then walk back into the room to see Andy still on the couch almost completely asleep. I put the blanket over him and just as I was about to walk away I feel a hand grab my wrist.

"Will you stay with me, please?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliff hanger. Soooo whatcha think. Why do you think Andy wanted Rayn to pick him up? Will she stay with him or will she say no?

Sorry for not updating sooner, I've been so busy lately but I'm working on a schedule to get more chapters up sooner. Also I just want to say I do not own the song nor the video I used. I just love this song and was listening to it while making the chapter.

Please comment and vote. :)