Chapter 1

"How can he do this, I thought he was going to propose to me " I look to the man sat next to me a bored expression on his face. I think back to yesterday when my life fell apart Jason my boyfriend broke my heart, he sat me down took my hands into his and said the words i never wanted to hear "I don't love you anymore" I couldn't breath tears stung my eyes, i ran as fast as i could to a coffee shop down the street from where we lived in LA, I booked a flight to London and when Jason was at work a few hours later i went back to the apartment packed my bags and left a letter that said "I'm moving back to London".

"Maybe if i was slimmer or prettier he would want to spend the rest of his life with me" I say barely a whisper, as i feel tears threatening to overflow."pffft" I hear next to me, i turn my head to the left to me. "excuse me" I say. He looks at me anger clear in his eyes, "I don't think there is anything you could have done to change his mind, He sounds like an idiot letting you go, one day he will regret it" he states. "Thank you, i hope so too, i'm Olivia" i say feeling a little bit better. "Lucus" he said and smiles at me.

An hour later i am laughing and smiling like nothing has happened it could have something to do with the alcohol i have consumed or Lucus. He is so funny and honestly not bad on the eye either, he looks to be about 6 foot, black hair tanned with a perfect smile you only see in magazines. Where as I am 5 foot 6, curvy with long blonde hair I am not ugly just plain looking I'm the sort of person that blends in not stand out. If all passengers would like to secure their seat belt we will be landing soon the pilot says. 

When the plane landed i looked at Lucus smiled at him and thanked him for listening and cheering me up he nodded and we went our separate ways. when he was gone and out of sight i felt lonely like the warmth and comfort that was there when i was with Lucus is gone now.

Thank you for reading, what do you think of the story so far.