Chapter 19

Olivia's POV 

I give Aaron an apologetic look and walk to my bedroom closing my door.

Lucus walks up to me trapping me between him and the door, "What did I say about you and other men Olivia, you don't even fucking tell me you let me find out like this" his voice is dangerous and sends a shiver through my body.

"I'm sorry Lucus but we are just friends, Aaron is dating Maria your secretary thats where he stayed last night, there is nothing between us he is just my roommate" I say trying to make him understand and stop being mad at me.

He kisses me roughly again, takes off my pajama bottoms and picks me up my back is against the door my legs wrapped around him and he wastes no time filling me and making me feel a way only he has we climax together and we stay there trying to get our breathing back in order.

"Olivia you have no idea what you do to me, tell me your mine and no one will ever touch your body"

"I promise I say, he lowers me to the floor and kisses me softly on the head.

"I got to go baby, I will see you at work tomorrow" Lucus smiles at me and kisses me one more time before he leaves.

After I have a wash and change my clothes I go in search for Aaron I owe him an explanation, I find him in his bedroom, "Aaron can I talk to you, I need to explain."

"There is no need to explain Olivia, I heard all I need to know" he says a playful grin on his face.

I feel myself blush instantly "your gross" I laugh and walk into the kitchen, I feel like eating a pickle sandwich.