Chapter 7

Lucus's POV

I grabbed her by her arm, and pulled her towards me, she looks at me and I don't know what got in to me I kissed her hard, at first she was shocked but after a few seconds she welcomed my tongue i was exploring her mouth she tasted so good I pushed her back against the wall my lips never leaving hers, my hands roaming her body, it took all my strength to pull away from her.

"You are not going anywhere Olivia, you have a contract for six months" I say breathing heavily.

The surprised look on her face tells me she forgot about the contract "Ok I will stay for six months" she says her voice small and a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Go home for the rest of the day you are not needed" I snap although I don't know why.

She turns and walks out of the door not saying another word, I curse at myself for losing control and kissing her I don't know why I did it I don't even like her I just didn't want her to quit.

Olivia's POV 

I am walking to the bus stop confused, what happened? Why did he kiss me? Why did I like it? 

When he kissed me I was shocked I wasn't expecting it but he was such a good kisser I could feel my body giving itself up even though my head was protesting, he made me feel like I was floating I never had that feeling when I was kissing Jason. I decided to not make a big deal out of it, and try to forget about it, I can't like him, I wont let myself.

When I got home I opened up my laptop and started up my emails I haven't checked them in over a week I never get anything important but I like to check, my heart flips when I see a email from the one person I never expected to hear from.