Chapter 17

Lucus's POV

"Lucus why are you here" Olivia asks me her voice sounding nervous.

I decide that she deserves to hear the truth so I start from the beginning, I look at the time and it is 7:30am looks like we are going to be late to work today.

"Olivia when I first saw you on the plane I instantly disliked you," I see hurt in her eyes but I quickly carry on, "But when I saw how heart broken you were I wanted to make you feel better, to make you smile, after the plane ride I thought about you a lot, I wanted to know how you were, I was pissed off i didn't know why I was thinking about you so much, then I saw you in my office and I took my anger out on you, every time I saw you my anger rose then I saw you in the club with Doug your date" I take a deep breath feeling my anger rise at the thought of her being with another man. 

"I was jealous the way he was touching you and looking at you my anger boiled over and I couldn't stop myself, I thought that it was sexual that I just needed to have sex with you and then I would move on, be how I was before, but kissing you and touching you and knowing that I was your first it made it worse not one moment went by when I would not think about you, your in my dreams and in my thoughts."

 "I went to France to try and get away from you, but it didn't help, I came back early I wanted to see you to feel you, I come straight here after I got off of the plane I stood outside your apartment but I couldn't make myself knock on your door, I went to the bar down the street and got drunk and then I woke up on your sofa I had no idea where I was, I walked to your bedroom door and looked inside you were sleeping you looked so beautiful I led next to you and well you know the rest."

 I open my eyes I didn't even realize I closed them, I look at Olivia and she has tears in her eyes, and I realize that I have led all my emotions out and I love her I don't know how it happened but she is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.