Chapter 16

Olivia's POV

I wake up to my alarm at 06:45am I try to get out of bed to turn off my alarm clock but a weight is around my waist holding me down, I turn as much as I can and sleeping next to me with his arm around my waist is Lucus, how did he get in here I think to myself, I try to move away slowly but Lucus pulled me back towards his hard body and in a sleepy voice said "I love you Abi", I froze who is Abi I pull away fast and stand up panic through out my body, he opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles "Good morning Olivia", "Good morning Lucus" I say in the same tone, I don't know why I am angry or jealous its none of my business who he loves, just as I think those words I feel tears in my eyes I realize that I must like him more than I originally thought.

I walk to the bathroom to avoid his gaze I turn on the shower and let the water relax my body, my eyes are closed, my head spinning because I am trying to figure out when I started falling for the man that thinks I am a gold digging one night stand.

I feel Lucus wrap me in his arms, although I know I should pull away I cant I feel safe and love the feel of his arms around me. He kisses my neck and I immediately feel my body come to life heat rushes everywhere, he takes me there in the shower, and then again on the bed. I lay in his arms his thumb ribbing circles on my back, and I ask the one question that I need to know. 

"Lucus why are you here."

Sorry this chapter is short the next one will be longer, Thanks for reading xx