Chapter 8

Olivia's POV

I open the email and start to read.

From: Jason Hall

Hi Olivia,

I'm sorry how I handled things I never meant to hurt you, my life seems empty now you're gone, I think I made a mistake, I need you back.

Please call me Olivia, I miss you 

Yours always 

Jason xx

I stare wide eyed at the screen, I cant believe what i am reading, do I want him back?

I decide I will ignore his message and think about what I want to do after the day I have had I am in no mood to make decisions.

The door opens and Kate walks in "Olive get ready we are going on a double date tonight with two hot guys."

"I don't think I'm up for a date right now" I say feeling unsure.

"Come on Olive please, just come out it will be fun no pressure at all" Kate says.

"Ok but I will have to borrow a dress"

"I have the perfect one" She beams excitedly.

Kate gives me a dress and told me to put it on, I do as I am told when I have the dress on I feel a bit self conscious, I walk to the mirror and its a really nice dress, its burgundy with lace it is very short and shows a bit to much cleavage I call Kate and when she sees me she smiles and nods "Oh My Olivia you look stunning" "are you sure" I say, all I get in return is a nod and a wink.

Olivia's dress

 "He's not going to know what hit him" Kate says very happy with her handy work, Kate straightened my hair and put my make up on not to much but enough to see that it is there

Kate wears a navy blue dress with a slit up her leg, her hair is straight and she has a little bit of make up too.  

We walk to the club we are meeting Doug (my date) and Sam (Kate's date),we arrive five minutes later and the music is pumping and I instantly relax, I order a vodka and coke for me and Kate and we search the club for somewhere to sit.

"Come on" Kate shouts leading us over to a table where two men are sitting, they stand when we approach a man about the same height as me kisses my cheek and introduces himself as Doug. He is good looking, dirty blonde hair sparkling blue eyes and a lean body, I introduce myself and take a seat next to him. Sam Kate's date is just her type tall dark and handsome, they seem to be getting on great.

An hour later my favorite song comes on and I have to dance I ask Doug if he would like to come he agrees and leads me to the dance floor, I am a good dancer so I close my eyes and move my body to the music, Doug pulls me against him and wraps his arms around my waist we start dancing as one. The vodka must be taking over because I look at Doug and lean in to kiss him my eyes are closed and all I hear is a thud I open my eyes and Doug is led on the floor blood coming from his nose, I feel a strong hand over my wrist and pulling me outside and into a dark alley.