Chapter 6

Olivia's POV

Its been 2 weeks since I started working for Mr Stone, its 1:00pm and I am famished I put my computer to sleep and get my bag and coat and open my door I look towards Lucus's door, I think to tell him I am going to lunch but yesterday when I told him I was going to lunch he snapped at me and shouted "Why do I give a shit" I was shocked to say the least it took everything I had to not give him a piece of my mind he infuriates me so much, so today I decided I would not tell him.

I turn to walk towards the elevator on my way I stop at Maria's desk "Hey" I beam happy to talk to someone.

"Hey yourself where are you going" she said happy to have some company too.

"Just lunch, want to join me."

"No I had lunch at my desk today thanks anyway rain check though"she says regret in her eyes.

"Ok deal bye" I carry on walking to the elevator planning on going to the cafeteria on the 7th floor, the lift opens I walk in day dreaming about food when I walk into something, wait oh shit its not something its Mr Stone, I look up at him shocked.

"My office now" he screamed at me 

I follow him forgetting about food. When we reach his office he lets me through first and slams the door. I jumped and turned. 

"Where the fuck were you going" he screams his jaw twitching and his face as red as a tomato.

"Lunch" is all I can say I am biting my tongue I need this job so I can't lose my temper.

"Did you ask me" 

"No" I say my anger boiling.

"Do you know what I am fed up with you neglecting your job, you don't deserve this job you are incapable, slow and you act as though you work for yourself, I am fed up with gold diggers like you thinking that showing me a bit of leg and I will bow down and let you walk all over me but NO I know your game I can read you like a book your a cheap tart." he shouts.

My heart beat quickens and I feel all of my anger coming out "How could you say that to me, I have done everything you have asked of me and more, I stay late I come in early, since I started working here you have been rude and nasty I have put up with it because I need this job but I don't want to work with you anymore I quit" I shout letting the tears fall I turn to leave, he grabs me by the arm and spins me around his grip hard I am sure there will be a bruise, I struggle trying to get out of his grip with no avail he is to strong I look into his eyes danger is all I see.

I am about to tell him to let me go when he leans in and kisses me, hard.