Chapter 11

Hi beauties this chapter is going to be sexual so if you don't like reading anything sexual or if you are underage please skip to the next chapter it will not affect the story thank you for reading so far xx

Olivia's POV 

I pick the towel up from the floor and wrap it around myself, trying not to look at him I say "What are you doing in here Lucus"

He steps closer again and whispers "What are you doing to me Olivia"

I look at him not sure what to say, he steps back and I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I am going to fuck you Olivia" he said his voice full of want 

He steps closer again before I could say or do anything his mouth is on mine, I protest the kiss so he pulls away and start kissing my neck my ear and then he says "please Olivia i need to be inside you" 

All my strength left my body and I melt into his words he wants me, I pull his face from my ear and kiss his lips hard our tongues meet and we start to explore each others mouths,he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him he carries me to the bedroom our mouths never leaving each other, he lays me on the bed and removes my towel he start nipping and kissing my neck slowly making his way down to my breast he put my nipple in his mouth and I moan my back arching he carries on his assault on my other nipple.

"Tell me you want me Olivia" He says with a raspy voice 

"I want you" I say

He picks up his pace then he kisses down my stomach until he reaches my pubic bone he looks up at me asking for my permission I nod and that's all he needs, he starts to lick and suck my clit and I moan loudly, I feel my orgasm building, he slips his finger inside me and I explode a feeling like I never felt before and it was wonderful he pulls his fingers out, flips me over so I am on all fours, and before I know it he enters me filling me, he freezes.

"Shit you're a virgin" he says 

"Yes please take me Lucus I need you"

He starts to thrust in and out in and out slow to start with I feel the tension building again and I know I'm going to come again, his thrusts grow harder and faster and I can tell he is  finding his own orgasm we both moan loudly as we come together.

He pulls out and we lay down together, feeling like I never have before I smile.