Chapter 21

Olivia's POV 

"Fuck Olivia, don't you knock" Lucus shouts at me 

"Fuck you Lucus" I scream and run to my office locking the door, I sit on my chair with my head on my desk, the images of what I just saw running through my mind.

I open Lucus's door and he is sat on the sofa in his office with a woman sat on his lap kissing him, she was beautiful with long black hair a caramel skin tone and a models body, I could never compete with a girl like her she was perfect.

"Olivia let me in I swear that wasn't what it looked like, she kissed me please Olivia listen to me"

I ignore him letting the tears fall from my eyes, my phone start to ring and the caller ID says unknown, I clear my throat trying to sound normal.

"Hello Olivia Jenkins" I say trying my hardest not to cry.

"Olivia its so good to hear your voice, can I see you today" I can tell from the voice that it is Jason, I really don't want to see anyone right now, but some how I just want to feel the way I used to when my life was uncomplicated.

"I will meet you at the coffee bean at six" I say almost like a robot. 

"Ok I know the place I will see you at six, bye Olivia"

"Bye Jason"

I end the call and grab my bag, I need to get a pregnancy test I need to know the truth.

Lucus's POV 

Shit how did I fuck things up so badly, I came to work and Abi was already in my office, Abi was my girlfriend two years ago I was madly in love with her, but she didn't feel the same way she cheated on me three times what I know of she broke my heart.

And then I find her in my office I sit on the sofa trying to get some distance, but she always knows how to get me, always knows what to say, before I know it she is sat on my lap kissing me then Olivia walks in and all I could say was "Don't you knock" what fucked up thing is that to say.

As soon as I was out of Abi's trance I started to panic I kick Abi out and go straight to Olivia's office, she locked the door I try to explain but she doesn't let me in, then I hear her phone ring and her tell someone she will meet the at six o'clock at the coffee bean, I walk back to my office if she wont talk to me then I will go to her.