Chapter 26

Olivia's POV 

I wake up and feel my baby kick and move around, I cant wait to meet her to hold her to give her everything I never had, a family, I was brought up in care and never had a proper family I don't know who my mum and dad are although I have tried to find out no one new anything about them, but my daughter will have a family and for that I will be forever grateful to Jason.

I get out of bed and start to make myself some breakfast, I think about the events that happened two days ago and smile in my old life the one I left to go to London I would have loved for him to propose to me because I loved him and wanted to marry him, but now I am just marrying him for my baby. I hear a knock on the door and go to open it there is a man stood with a bunch of red roses.

I sign for them and smile Jason is so cute, I put them on the table and take out the card.

Hey baby, 

I know I did wrong and I will promise you I will make it up to you 

Lucus xx

I stare at the card like it's an alien, how did he find me.

I get my phone and find Lucus's number and I send a quick text

Hi Lucus its Olivia, 

I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore I am back with Jason and I am marrying him please leave me alone I want nothing to do with you.

As I read the message back to myself I start to cry because the horrible lies I just told him I love him more than I could love any man but this isn't about me I need stability for my baby and Lucus cant give me that but Jason can so I have to stay.

I get a text back almost instantly.

I'm not giving up on us Olivia.

I turn my phone off not wanting to hear from him again, I sit on the sofa with my breakfast, but I don't feel like eating anymore I put my food on the table and lay on the sofa and I let sleep take over my body.