Chapter 20

Olivia's POV

I wake up and run to the bathroom emptying my stomach again, brushing my teeth I think to myself why am I being sick, I haven't ate anything I wouldn't usually. 

I look in the mirror my face is pale my heart is beating hard agaist my chest, I missed my period.

I try to take deep breaths my whole body is shaking, shit how could I let this happen why didn't we use protection.

I calm myself down, it could just be stress I might not be pregnant I decide to buy a test after work and find out for sure.

I get ready for work and I look in the mirror I still look pale but if anyone asks I can say I didn't sleep very well last night, it wouldn't be a total lie.

I stop to talk to maria and ask about her date with Aaron, she looks so in love it's cute, I tell maria we will catch up later and go to the kitchen to make Lucus a coffee.

I'm walking to his office and I have butterfly's in my stomach I could be carrying his child we could be a family if he would like that, I am not going to tell him though not until I know for sure, I get to his office and without knocking I open the door.

I drop the coffee cup smashing with the contact, tears are blocking my view which I am glad for, I feel my heart break into a thousands pieces and I instantly feel sick.