Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

Its Saturday night and I have just finished moving in Maria and Aaron helped me loads although I didn't have many things I was tired and wasn't in the mood for moving.

The apartment was nice and cosy it was on the first floor and consisted of a living room with a brown carpet and brown and white walls and a cream sofa and chair a oak coffee table and a television on the wall, a small kitchen bathroom Aaron's bedroom and my bedroom it was painted white with a white carpet a double bed and a wardrobe, it felt like home.

I texted Kate and told her I am all unpacked and settled in, she was unsure why I had to move out but once I explained about the commute to work every day she new it made sense and gave me her blessing.

I went to the living room where I found Maria and Aaron sat on the sofa they looked comfortable and I new they both liked each other and I would have to play matchmaker I couldn't wait.

The next week and a half went by fast Maria and Aaron were getting closer and were going on a date tonight we were currently sat in my bedroom and Maria was getting ready for the date.

"Olivia" she said 

"Yes" I say 

"Do you mind me going out with Aaron because if you do I wont go" she said sounding nervous

"No of course I don't mind you and him are totally into each other and make a really cute couple" I admit.

"Ok if you are sure" she said and then she turned around and my jaw dropped she looked beautiful she was wearing a yellow skater dress with white pumps her hair was curled and she had some mascara on.

"You look amazing Maria" i admired 

Thank you she beamed at me and we walked into the living room where Aaron was waiting, when he saw her I saw lust in his eyes. After we said our goodbyes they left and I sat on the sofa and opened up my laptop checking my emails.

There it was again a message from him, from Jordan