Chapter 5

Lucus's POV

I am just in the bathroom when I hear my name being called from my office, it must be my new assistant Miss Jenkins, my dad interviewed her yesterday and said she is perfect for the job and hired her on the spot, "please take a seat I will be with you shortly" I said, I quickly finish up in the bathroom and make my way out I open the door and I am shocked with what I see its her Olivia the girl from the plane. She looks fantastic shes wearing a pencil skirt and a white shirt her blonde hair is in a bun on top of her head with a few strands framing her face shes wearing some mascara and lipstick.

"Miss Jenkins" I say hoping that it didn't show my surprise.

She looks at me her eyes wide with a wide smile. My anger escalates why is she here shes a gold digger like the rest of them .

When we were on the plane I was angry I was on a public plane and not even first class because my old assistant left without notice and I had a important meeting and had to leave LA within the hour to make it on time so there I was angry when a woman sat next to me she was wearing a pair of black leggings and a blue t-shirt that looked like it saw better days, her hair was in a messy bun and her eyes were red and face blotchy, it looked like she has been crying, great of course I would get a seat next to a person scared of flying.

About an hour into the flight she says something about her boyfriend split up with her. Now it made sense I looked at her angry why was she talking to me, but when I looked into her eyes I saw unshed tears I could see that she was heart broken. I made it my mission then to help her forget about her ass of a boyfriend or ex boyfriend I don't know why I never usually have a conversation with a woman just sleep with them and move on they new the score so did I but this girl she was different I wanted to make her smile.

I thought about Olivia a few times over the last 3 weeks wondered how she was doing.

But now she is in front of me, working for me, I decide she must be like all the rest shes just trying to get my money and use my name. I cant fire her without reason but I will make her job very hard.