Chapter 22

Olivia's POV

Its 5pm and I have just got back home I only have an hour until I have to meet Jason, I leave my bags in the kitchen and take the pregnancy test to the bathroom, I go about my business and when I am finished I set the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink the three minutes seem like a lifetime and when my phone signals that its time to look at the test I take a deep breath and pick up the pregnancy test.

In big black letters it say PREGNANT, my head spins I have no idea what I am going to do how can I raise a baby.

I decide to think about that later and get ready to meet Jason, I wear a pair of skinny jeans with a vest top and a cardigan I put my hair in a messy bun.

I look at my phone and I have fifteen minutes until I meet Jason I grab my handbag and leave.

Its a short walk away so I get there early I order a fresh juice for me and a Americano for Jason and take a seat.

About five minutes later Jason comes into the coffee shop and i automatically smile, i stand and give him a hug. Although he hurt me I can't help but feel comfortable around him.

We sit down and there is an awkward silence, until he finally talks.

"Thank you for seeing me you look really well "

"I wanted to see you, I had to see if I had feelings for you still" I say truthfully.

"I'm sorry for letting you go , I thought I would be happier without you that we wasn't right for each other but once you left it felt like a part of my heart was missing and I couldn't sleep eat or go to work, I was useless, Olivia I know it will take a long time for you to forgive and trust me again but I am willing to spend the rest of my life proving to you that I am worthy of having a woman like you by my side." He gets up and stands by me he leans down and kisses me on my lips I kiss him back searching for the feeling that I have when I kiss Lucus but nothing was there I was about to pull away when I heard a voice.

"Olivia" His voice was full of pain.

I push Jason away and look into the eyes of the man that I now new that I loved, the father of my child, his eyes held nothing but hate and hurt I shiver what have I done.

"Wait Lucus" But he was already gone.

I told Jason that I would call him later and explain but right now I need to go.

And I left without another word, I left my old life behind and I ran after my new one well at least I hoped so.