Epilogue 30

Olivia's POV 

Its been three years since I left LA and returned to London, Lucus was such a gentleman he changed completely.

We had our baby girl at 39 weeks and 5 days, she weight 5lbs130z and she looks just like Lucus, we named her Rosy Ann Stone, she's nearly three now and has quite a character.

Rosy's best friend is joey, Maria's son they were born on the same day and weighed nearly the same, they have always been so close.

Maria has had another child, a daughter that they called Amelia and is pregnant with the third she got married to Aaron and they are still as cute as the first day they met.

As for me and Lucus, we moved in together after I left LA but slept in different bedrooms, that lasted two months and just before Rosy was born I moved into his bedroom. We got married a few months later and it was the perfect day everything I had ever wished for.

I am currently eight months pregnant with a baby boy, we have already chosen his name its going to be Samuel Stone, named after Lucus's late father.

Rosy cant wait to be an older sister she is so excited and even helped decorate and pick the furniture for the nursery.

I am glad that I gave Lucus another chance my life has changed for the better, I love him more and more everyday he is an amazing Dad and even better husband, We have had three wonderful years together and many more to come.

I have found my happy ending.