Chapter 25

Olivia's POV 

We go to a beautiful restaurant in the city and I am so happy, we eat our meal which was delicious and I look at Jason he looks nervous, suddenly he stands up and kneels down on one knee in front of me.

"oh my oh my oh my, what are you doing Jason" I say with tears in my eyes 

"Olivia Jenkins I done something bad all those months ago, I thought that I didn't need you in my life and that I didn't love you anymore, but losing you was the hardest thing I ever had to go through and I would never want to go though that again I want to spend the rest of my life with you and protect you and love you, and to raise this baby as my own, please Olivia make me the happiest and honored man and be my wife" 

I don't believe it this was all I ever wanted before I found Lucus and I got it I got a family for my baby girl I have to say yes 

"Yes I will marry you Jason" I cry and finally its not because I am sad.

Lucus's POV

That day when I slept with Abi was the biggest mistake of my life, and as soon as Olivia didn't turn up for work and didn't answer the phone I new that I fucked up big time, I went to her apartment but her roommate told me she moved back to LA.

So from that moment I have been trying to find her, I have had the best private investigators looking for her and nothing its like she disappeared, until I got a phone call two hours ago telling me they found her.

I told them to follow her and video call me I wanted to see her, I needed to see her.

So I am sat in the car on my way to the airport looking at her beautiful face as she eats, then I see her ex boyfriend get up from his chair and get down on one knee, I start to panic.

I listen to everything he has to say and the only thing that stands out to me is  "to raise this baby as my own" 

What she's pregnant and it's not his baby, that must mean that it is mine, I feel the blood drain from my face, but I am only shocked I am not scared.

I got to get to her quick and bring her and my baby back home where they belong.