Chapter 18

Olivia's POV

My heart swelled he feels that way about me, me, I couldn't believe it I smile and and look in his eyes they are full of anger I know that he wants to take me again, this time I lean in first I kiss his lips, he is an amazing kisser this time the kiss is so full of promise so tender, the other times we have kissed it was rough and rushed but this one is full of emotion.

I pull back breaking the kiss, I get up and run to the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet, I feel Lucus rubbing my back and I am grateful although i don't want him to see me in this state, I get up and brush my teeth feeling better.

"Are you OK Olivia" Lucus says conserned 

"Yes I feel better I think it was a chicken sandwich I ate yesterday that was bad"

"Well you cant come to work today after you have been sick let me make a few calls and we can be couch potatoes for today" he beams.

"Deal" I say happy that he cares so much he would want to sit in with me all day.

I look at the clock it 17:30 and we have had a romance marathon, we have watched Sleepless in Seattle, The fault in our stars and The notebook, all being said Lucus has dealt very well with the romance movies I even saw a few tears towards the end of The fault in our stars, although I will never say anything, I don't want to bruise his ego.

Its been a long relaxing day, I feel that everything that has happened the past few months have brought me here and to Lucus, although things were patchy at the beginning I think that me and Lucus might really work out.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by the front door unlocking , I freeze shit Aaron's home.

Aaron walks through the front door and I feel Lucus tense next to me.

"Hey Olivia, oh hi Mr Stone I'm Aaron" he holds out his hand waitingfor Lucus to shake it.

Lucus stands up he's glaring at Aaron but shakes his hand anyway, "Do I know you Aaron" Lucus says.

"Yes Mr Stone I am your employee, I work in printing"Aaron says his smile falling a little.

"Oh nice to meet you, can I see you in your bedroom Olivia" he walks to the bedroom without a glance at me or Aaron.