Chapter 10

Olivia's POV

"What the fuck are you doing" I scream at him my eyes wide 

"What am I doing? I am not the one whoring about" he spat.

"Whoring around that was my date, I am single and can do what ever I like" I stated 

"Look at what you are wearing you belong on a street corner" 

"I don't need to hear this fuck off Lucus what I wear and what I do is none of your business" I start to walk away but he stopped me picked me up over his shoulder and started walking.

"Put me down" I scream 

He doesn't listen and walks over to a taxi, he puts me in and gets in after me, I try to get out of the other door of the taxi but his grip on my wrist is stopping me, he gives the driver an address and stares at me anger in his eyes.

Some time later we end up outside of a beautiful house, scrap that a mansion, he pays the driver and pulls me out. We walk through the front door and even though I am a bit drunk and very angry I still think wow its beautiful before I can think of anything else I am pulled up the stairs.

"Where are you taking me, let me go" I scream 

He doesn't listen, and he pulled me into a room just at the top of the stairs.

"Go and take a shower, wash that mans hands off of your body, I will be back"

"No he was my date, his name is Doug and I really like him" I say unsure that I am telling the truth.

"GO!!" he roared 

I give in and take a shower, letting the hot water wash all the tension out of me. Feeling a lot better I step out of the shower wrap my self in a towel and go in search of something to wear.

I walk into the bedroom and I freeze Lucus is stood by the bed, there is something in his eyes I don't know what it is but I feel my body react.

He smiles at me, what the hell is he bi-polar.

I clear my throat and ask for something to wear, he walks to a wardrobe and pulls out a shirt and gives it to me.

I manage a small "thanks" and walk back to the bathroom.

Just as I remove my towel he walks in, I scream and try to cover myself, I look at him I know I am blushing, he looks at me like he is going to swallow me whole.

He steps towards me and I use my hand to keep him at arms length, that's when I realize he has no clothes on hes naked.