Chapter 29

Olivia's POV

I am not looking forward to talking to Jason , he should be home any moment and I have butterfly's in my stomach.

Lucus wouldn't leave he said that he missed so much time with me as it is and he is not leaving me again.

I hear a key in the door and I stand up waiting for Jason to enter, he comes in and the first person he sees is Lucus and then he looks at me, his eyes full of hurt, I think a part of him already knows I am leaving.

"Hey Jason" I say trying to sound normal

"Olivia who is this" he questions pointing to Lucus

"Hi I am Lucus, Olivia's babies father"he says 

"And what do you think you are doing in my house " Jason shouts 

I feel so bad for what I am about to do 

"Olivia are you going back with him is this what it is"

"Yes Jason I am sorry but I don't love you anymore and I was staying here for the wrong reasons I hope that one day you can forgive me"I have tears running down my face this is harder than I thought it was going to be.

But then he says something I don't expect.

"I new this would happen, I new you didn't love me Olivia but I love you and I hoped that one day you could love me again, but this is best for both of us we cant live a lie," He looks at Lucus and says "Olivia has been hurt to many times, if you hurt her again and I find out I will find you"he threatens.

"I promise you Jason I will look after her and I wont ever hurt her again" I can see that he is telling the truth and my heart swelled.

We say our goodbyes and after I promised to send baby photos and exchange emails we left LA and headed for London.