Chapter 24

Olivia's POV

It's been six months since I last saw Lucus and it is not getting easier, I feel like I am missing something in my life, the only thing I have to focus on is my baby which I found out is going to be a baby girl, I am 7 months pregnant now.

After the Lucus broke my heart and my trust I called Jason, I told him to meet me at my apartment, I told him everything about me and Lucus and the baby, he said he would help me raise the baby and raise her as if she was his own.

We moved back to LA, and everything has gone back to how it was before, I am trying to love Jason again but I cant help but compare him to Lucus.

We are in a relationship and we have now had sex, which is very good, he always makes sure I orgasm and is very gentle, but it just doesn't feel the same as when I was with Lucus.

I hear the door unlock and Jason walks in comes over to me and kisses me.

"Get dressed baby, I am taking us out somewhere nice" he says excited.

I don't waste a second I jump off of the sofa and run to the bedroom well as quickly as I could considering the baby in my belly.

I decide that I will wear a yellow skater dress with white heels and my hair falling in lose curls around my face, I opt for no make up as Jason likes it when I look natural.

I pick up my phone and house keys and my handbag, just as I am going to go to the living room my phone rings.

"Hey Olivia how are you" An excited voice comes over the phone 

"I'm fine thank you how are you Maria it's been so long" i say equally excited 

"Yes I am fine and the baby is as well we found out that we are having a boy" she say proudly. Maria found out she was pregnant a few weeks after I left, so we should be very close as far as our due dates go, although she doesn't know I am pregnant, I just cant risk letting Lucus know, all she knows is I moved back to LA to be with my boyfriend.

"Congratulations Maria I am so happy for you" I beam 

We talk for another five minutes and we say our goodbyes promising each other to meet up soon.

I walk into the living room and Jason is stood by the dining table, he looks really handsome he is wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt with a jumper on top and his hair is styled in a quiff.

"Are you ready beautiful" he says smiling 

"As I will ever be handsome"