Chapter 23

Lucus's POV 

How could she kiss someone else, I felt my heart break they looked like they new each other well.

I go straight to my office I slam the door, I am going to make her feel how I felt I walk to my phone and call the one person that I know will make me feel better, I call Abi.

Olivia's POV 

I have looked every where I have gone to a few bars, his house the only other place I can think of is his office, I jump into a taxi and give the driver the address we get there within minutes although it feels like hours. 

I run into the building and go to the elevator I push the button multiple times but they don't seem to be moving, I give up and run up the stairs when I get to the ninth floor I feel like I can hardly breath I need to exercise more.

When I finally reach the fifteenth floor I take a few seconds to catch my breath and then I walk to Lucus's office, I open the door and for the second time today my heart breaks but this time its worse it physical.

They haven't realized I am in the room yet I'm just stuck in place, motionless and speechless.

The girl from this morning is with him, with him sexually, Lucus is led on the sofa and the girl is on top of him moving slowly, grinding on him my man, they both are moaning in unison finding their climax, shes grinding faster and faster until I see Lucus's face strain and hear a load moan as he reaches climax.

He opens his eyes and looks at the girl sat on top of him and then at me, then at her again and then realizing that I am standing here he pushes her off and pulls up his trousers.

He walks up to me a smirk on his face and in a nasty tone says "Liked what you saw, why are you crying lets not pretend you have feelings now, you are just a play thing, a whore " the girl behind him also smirking.

"That man was Jason My ex he kissed me and i pulled away because i realized that i am in love with you, but I realize that i made a mistake and you are just a jerk that doesn't deserve my love, goodbye Lucus" I turn and storm out digging out my phone I make one phone call.