Birthday Suprise!

You are a 17 year old girl named Maria.Your birthday is in a couple days and to celebrate ur bestfriend Mari has invited you to stay with her for a couple weeks in L.A. As a present she buys ur plane ticket and u leave in 2 days.
-2 days have gone by and between the time you've packed  ur bags and said good bye to ur dad and friends-
Its 5pm and u just got on the plane, you text Mari and let her know you'll be there around 10pm so she can pick you up. Befor u take off y check your text:
Mari: are u on your way yet?
Maria:no but I can't wait to see u
Mari: why I don't miss u at all😂
Maria:wym u love me lol❤️
Mari:yeah I'm jp
Maria: well we gotta shut down our phones ily and I'll see u soon!
Mari:ily
Your pilot speaks to everyone saying we land in 5minutes.You get so excited and butterflies in your stomach,last time u were in L.A. u got your modeling job with Mari.
You just landed and you texted Mari and she sent Jonah(her boyfriend) to pick you up
You texted Jonah and told him you were wearing a black adidas crop top and some ripped black jeans(that your butt look really good in). Jonah picked you up and he started to play some why don't we music.You started singing  in ur head and he noticed,so he turned it up.He asked if u ever met the Why Don't we Boys and u said no and he says "you have now lol" u just laughed for a good 30 seconds bc u were so nervous because you just met Jonah Marais. The car ride was pretty long all u could think about  was how pretty L.A. is.You finally pulled up to Mari,s house but you realize it's completely dark inside you just walked in because Mari told u earlier you could.You walk in and u heard a loud "SUPRISE!!!!!!" U fell back in shock but Jonah thankfully caught you. Everyone started laughing and u laughed too. You started to look around and found Mari holding a "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MARIA" sign and u ran to Mari and gave her the biggest hug possible.She introduces you to some of the models she works with and you only knew one of them from one of your shoots.Finally it was time for cake and of course Mari got your favorite,chocolate, and all of the sudden you heard beautiful voices singing happy birthday to you. Soon you realized who was singing,the Why Don't We boys, you got excited and turned around with a big smile on your face. Everyone was soon singing "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Maria Happy birthday to you" you looked a the lit candles on the cake and made your wish(to have a perfect time in L.A.)and the blew the candles.You had such a goofy smile on your face and u were just dancing away with the other models.
Marias pov(point of view):tonight has been amazing and all the Why Don't We boys look so adorable and hot.
Mari's pov: Maria keeps staring at jack  maybe I'll introduce them...
You and jack kept making eye contact all night and u would just smile and blush a little.
Jack's pov:she's so pretty and her smile is beautiful😍
You cought jack and Corbyn staring at you. You were kinda confused because you haven't noticed Corbyn staring at you.But you kept your eye on jack the turned away and walked towards Mari,you asked where your room was and she said "upstairs to the right".you made your way up to your room and then sat down on the bed. Jack nocked and asked if he could come in and you said yes. You and jacks conversation:
Jack:why'd you leave the party?
Maria:my ears are kind of hurting bc of the flight and it was super loud.
Jack:are you having fun?
Maria:Tons(you started blushing because jack looked at you in such a cute way)
Jack:Ur so cute when your blushing 😂
Maria:(feels cheeks)Wow I didn't even realize
Jack starts to walk towards you and you got so nervous. But you calmed down once you realized he was just going to sit in the bouncy chair next to you.
Jack: Your room is lit
Maria:Yeah I'm not going to be here long but yeah she went all out on my room
Jack:(frowns a little)Why aren't you staying long ?
Maria:Well it depends how I feel when I'm here, I am looking for an apartment
Jack: well I live right next door if you ever get tired of mari's house
Maria:I guess I'll have to take you up in that offer(said kind of flirty but in a funny cheesy way)
You went to go walk out of the room but jack grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him.Jack looks into your eyes and starts to put his hand around your waist and he leans ,but then mari and Zach ran into the room screaming and we pulled away as they just stood in front of us out of breath why we acted as if nothing happened.
Mari:come on Maria party's almost over
Jack: Wait Maria
Maria:yes?
Jack:Do you want to hang out tomorrow?
Maria: I'll have to see what I'm doing but sure
Mari:Come on! 😂
Maria:K gotta go ttyl!(talk to you later)
Mari soon asked you what went down in there and you said "nothing but all I know is jack is so...idek how to explain it he so cute and nice". Mari asked if you had a good party and you said yes.20 minutes after the whole "jack thing" the party ended and the boys and you cleaned up bc Mari went to bed.you gave all of the boys hugs and saved jacks for last. Jacks whispered something in your ear when you hugged him but you couldn't hear it because all the boys were saying "oooooo" in the back so you finally let go and they walked home.You soon took a shower and put a sports bra and some pants and went to bed,but all you could think about was what jack was trying to whisper.

What did jack say? What will happen next?

________________________
(1126words)Hey guys this is my first story and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter❤️ please remember to text me if you have anything in mind for the chapters to come!! Sorry if there's was any spelling mistakes😂