Moving day🏘

8:31am It's Monday and you Flight back to Florid is on Wednesday. Even though your moving into the Apartment next to Logan you still need to go get your stuff from Florida.You stayed home with mari last night because logan had plans in the morning.

Sense it's almost 9 you decided to text jack and see what he was doing today.He said he was going to just watch movies.You thought that sounded great, so you texted him and asked if you could come over and he said ok.You take a hot shower and and deep condition your hair, you love using this conditioner because it smells so good.You get out and put moisturizer on your face, brush your teeth,and hair.You didn't really care how you looked but you still did your hair.First you Blowdried it and it became naturally wavy.You pick out and outfit to wear, it's just a sweater with a sports bra under,leggings, and some sandals because you weren't going to be wearing them long.You leave and start walking to the boys house.You arrive and you knocked on the door.Corbyn answered and you exchange hugs and he lets you in.You walk upstairs and made your way upstairs.
So pretty much this was a chill day and you and Jack exchanged plenty kisses and cuddles, you spent the night sense tomorrow was your last day in L.A. (For now) Jack said he would take you out to dinner.Zach hasn't bothered talking to you because he realizes you like jack and he's ok with that.You guys are cool now.
-Next day on your and jacks date
Maria's pov*-Wow I can't believe Jack asked me out. I'm actually nervous,anyways you just wore a nude colored dress with some white heels,you straighten your hair and do some nice makeup. Jack comes and picks you up from Maria house and you guys make your way to the Chinese restaurant near the mall.

Jacks pov*-I'm so upset Maria is leaving tomorrow.Ill visit here and she can always come and visit me. Maybe she'll just move here. Well it's what ever I'm still going to ask her out.I think I'm starting to love her, I definitely like her a lot.

You and Jack enjoy your meal. After you see a park next to the restaurant so you guys start walking around it.

Jack grabbed your wrist and turns you facing him.Once your facing him he hold your hands and starts saying the sweetes things.
Jack:Maria these past 2 weeks have been great and I have lived talking to you.Even though you leave for Florida tomorrow I was wondering if you would be my Girlfriend?
You start blushing and you smile.You grab Jacks face sweetly,and pull him down to your height and give him a kiss.
Jack:So is that a yes?
Maria:Of Course!
You both laugh and make your way back to the car.During the car you kept smiling at Jack, he asked you why you were smiling and you said because your his girlfriend.

Next day,Today is the day you go to Florida and grab your things so you can bring them to L.A.
Mari decided to leave with you.All the boys, you and mari take 2 cars to the airport so they can drop you 2 off.
(The only people that know your actually moving to L.A. Is mari,Jonah,and Logan)
At the airport you saw jack really upset because he didn't want you to leave.
Jack:You'll ft me when you get off the plane right?
Maria:Yes I will( you say reassuring him for the 5th time)
You hug Jonah,Corbyn,Zach,Then jack. Even though jack kept frowning you just smiled knowing you'd be back in 3 days.

You and Mari board the plane, thank god you got the window seat because mari had to sit next to some old guy that won't shut up.
You guys get to Florida.Mari went to her parents house and you went to yours.You packed all your stuff into boxes and labeled them so they could be shipped to Mari's house  back in L.A.
-Time skip 2 days, it's your last day in Florida your Dad and younger brother are sad to see you go but your dad is happy for you.Your dad drives you and mari to the airport.
Mari got a text from Jonah saying that he will pick us up at the airport. I asked him if they know that I'm coming to live in L.A he said no.Your flight was at 3:35am so you just slept the entire plane ride.
-it's 9:30 the boys are on there way to pick "Mari" up not knowing your here too!!!

You hide in the bathroom until mari text you to come out to surprise the boys.
You and mari are texting until the boys get to mari:
Maria👸🏾:Omg I'm actually nervous, I missed Jack so much we only ft once a day and text but that's not enough.
Mari💍:You two are so cute!
Maria👸🏾:Thank You sister 😊
Mari💍:Okay I'll text you when jack and the boys walk in.

The boys finally get there and you get excited.You text jack just to be sneaky, you said "jack I mis s you in so sad I can't see you right now". He responds and says "same babe I'll ft you later right now we're at the airport picking up mari".

Once the boys were standing by mari, mari told all the boys to close their eyes.Mari signaled me over and I ran up and hugged jack from the back. I said"OPEN YOUR EYES", as soon as you said open jack looked back realizing your voice.

jack:MARIA!!!
All the boys gave you hugs , then jack went up to you and picked you and and you wrapped you legs around his waist. You two kept smiling.  Corbyn says he's waiting for a wedding! That made you laugh because you haven't thought that far into the future.You all get into the car and go to the boys house and chill out.You talked about how you moved into the apartment next to Logan and all your stuff will be here in 2 days.

-Time jump when you get all your clothes and decorations ready to move in. Logan and Corbyn helped you get settled in. Your apartment looked great!

You're obsessed with how you bedroom turned out

You're obsessed with how you bedroom turned out. When you were setting up you bedroom there was a little bit more room so you were able to put up all your shoes and put up some of your make up, the rest of your make up is in your bathroom.The apartment was 1 bedroom,2 bath,and your kitchen and living squeezed together in one space.

word count:1087

Awee Jack and Maria finally date!! I've been feeling kind of weird lately so if you have any ideas of what should happen in the future be sure to tell me. Byyee