Modeling Jobs🙃

(A/N I know I'm time skipping a lot but it's just because I have something in mind that I want to happen in the future and I feel like it needs to come sooner rather then later)

-time skip 3 weeks-

You are super excited because yesterday you and jack were driving around all day trying to find the perfect house for you 3. You found the most perfect one! It's 4bedroom,3 bath, 1 living room a kitchen and it also has a nice pool. Also you just passed your important college cosmetics test.(idk what they are actually called lol) This means you have been accepted into the program and you found out you can take it all online in just a few months. You also got a call rom your manager last night that you are going to be in a pregnant magazine, and a winter magazine cover. You were so excited. She also told you even though she's a modeling manager that she would help you with all your beauty and cosmetics. Anyways the house will be ready to move into in 3 days and you can't wait. You already went house shopping for kitchen stuff. Even a little baby stuff, jack doesn't know that though😂. He says he doesn't want to buy anything yet and wait till the baby shower.  Your almost 5 months pregnant and jack is already helping you plan a babyshower.

-8am-

You woke up in jacks arm and he was staring at you. What do you wanna do today?
I want to go get sushi!
Jack looks at you and starts laughing.

Jack: Babe it's 8 in the morning. How about we go get some a Publix for lunch.
Maria: SHIT! I just remembered I have a meeting with my manager today🙄(using emojis to express your face lol.)
Jack: What Time?
Maria: like 2
Jack: oh ok well we can still get lunch together. For now I'm gonna cook you breakfast.
Maria: jack if you make breakfast the boys are gonna eat befor I do.
Jack: Ummmm. Ok how about we all just go to ihop😊
Maria: sounds good to me.

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. You guys took showers and got dressed. You went to the boys rooms and woke them up and asked if they wanted to go. But now it was around 9:30. They all said yes and everyone piled into Jonah's new car and sense corbyn, and Zach couldn't fit they took an Uber.

-at ihop-

Everyone got into this big booth and ordered there drinks. Now it's time to order the food. Daniel got bacon,eggs, hash browns, and a sausage. Jonah got 2 pancakes with bananas. Corbyn got 5 chocolate chip pancakes. Jack got eggs,bacon and a pancake. You ordered 5 chocolate chip pancakes, sense they were your favorite.

Dani: Dayummmm u hungry Maria ? Jack not feeding you enough?
Jack: Dayummm Dani, you better shut the fuck up😁!

You laughed at there argument and finished chewing the food that was in your mouth.

Maria: No it's just I'm feeding for 2 I have an excuse!😂

Everyone laughed and continued to eat the food. Once everyone was done we paid and then left. Its only 11 so you decided to watch an episode of greys anotomy. Sense those are like 45 minutes long, it wad almost 12. You decided to take a shower.

You took such a long shower but it doesnt matter. Its 1 and you texted your manager to see if you should wear something more business or everyday.

Maria😁:Hey is this meeting formal or just a quick comfy meeting?
Manager👜: Formal, only because i want to make a good first impression on this magazine.
Maria😁: Got it. Where are we going?
Manager👜: Ill pick you up in 30 minutes so we can get there on time.
Maria😁: ok😂

You put on a pencil skirt with a loose black tuck in top, black strappy heels(that werent that tall because your feet are killing you), rings,earing, then you did a more natural look with your make up

You put on a pencil skirt with a loose black tuck in top, black strappy heels(that werent that tall because your feet are killing you), rings,earing, then you did a more natural look with your make up. Then you made a really nice messy bun. You decided to change your purse to. Its 1:45 and the manager just pulled into the driveway.

Maria: bye babe!(you say walking down the stairs
Jack: Be careful! I love you!!
Maria: love you too

-time skip to halfway through the meeting-

-magazine discussion-

Person1: So maria how long have you been modeling?
Maria: Almost 2 years now
Person1: And how old are you?
Maria: Almost 19.
Person2: And your already pregnant?
Maria: Well...
Person3: You dont have to answer but if you dont mind us asking.Why are you having a child so early?
Maria: I don't mind. Would you like to hear the story and my life?
Person:1 Yes please, we like to get to know our models.
Maria: Ok well about 6 Months ago I moved to L.A with my Bestfriend and she introduced me to this group of boys, I fell in love with one of them. We started dating and about 3 months later I got pregnant. It was obvious that he truly loved me and I loved him so we decided to keep the baby. And now I'm here today.(you smiled at them once you finished)
Person3: that's so sweet, how far along are you in the pregnancy? Your baby bump is adorable.
Maria: about 4 months, and thank you.
Person2: Have you found out the gender?
Maria: Yes its a boy.
Person1: Amazing! Well we are done, this meeting was lovely and so were you Maria. We will definitely be in touch.
Person2:(they Whisper into your ear) I think I found the new cover of our magazine😁...

________________________________
Word count: 970
Writers block is so annoying🙄 sorry for the hold up💗